~Chapter 4~

[sry for not writing 4 so long]

   "Bam!"

    The silence was interrupted by three men in black suits. Everyone stood up from their seat, except Queen Kotoha, who was violently trembling in her seat. Her face was paler than ever. Prince Inosuke had to keep her from fainting. She lifted a shaky finger at the intruders. 

   "I-its th-them," she stuttered, too terrified to speak. Giyu clenched his katana. All royalty had to have at least one, for self-defence, in worst cases. Giyu was well prepared to use it. One of the intruders had red-grey hair that was tyed in a ponytail. His hat covered his face, but when he lifted it, Giyu's hand almost slipped from the handle of his sword. Six eyes. Six eyes were on the person. then next man had spiky blond hair, that also reached his waist. He had a crazed smile on his face, and a golden fan in each hand.He reminded Giyu of a psychopath. The third man had blue stripes on his face, and short, pink hair. He glared at the hall of royals. 

  "Oh! Eveyone is here!" The spiky-haired blonde cheered. "Who are you! What are you doing here!" King Tanaka hollered. The man grinned creepily once more. "Oh, we need something. Do your thing, Akaza," He chuckled. The man with blue stripes grunted,"Don't tell me what to do, Doma." Who were these intruders? What did they need? Why did they kill the king of the beast kingdom? Millions of questions seeped into Giyu's brain. Suddenly, someone screamed.

   Giyu's head spun towards the sound. It was Shinobu. King Tanaka could not even react. The man named Akaza had caught hold of her and swiftly took her outside the hall. Everyone ran towards the door, but the three of them had already disappeared. King Tanaka dropped his sword. Kanao fell to the floor. A princess kidnapped. In broad daylight. And no one was able to stop it. 

Lords and ladies scrambled out of their seats in a failed attempt at saving the princess. Giyu shuddered in rage. Why, why Shinobu? He had no idea why so much fury was boiling inside him. What were these feelings? The demons snapped out of sight.

Pin drop silence ensued. Everyone was taken aback by the sudden turn of events, and none more than King Tanaka. 

  King Tanjuro addressed the whole room after clearing his throat. "Meeting ends, you all can return," that was the only thing he said. His face was as white as a sheet. Everyone exited the hall, without uttering a single word. King Tanaka still had a look of shock, but managed to return homw, with a weary Kanao, who was crying. Queen Kotoha looked even worse. Two unfortunate events in one day. Giyu sympathised for the poor queen. She had treated Shinobu as her own daughter. 

   After reaching the Water Kingdom, Sabito returned to his post and Tsutako returned to her room. Then event had taken a toll on all of them, and none of them was ready to inform their father yet. Giyu sat on his bed, fists clenched. His silver cape hung on the coat rack. He finally decided what he was going to do. He only met Shinobu once. However, now there was a sinking feeling of dread, knowing she was gone. He was going to get Shinobu back, whatever it took.