~Chapter 7~

[this chapter has a little swearing by Sanemi]

     A figure stepped down and they saw his real face.

  "Tanjiro? What are you doing here?" Giyu breathed a sigh of relief. Tanjiro did not smile back. Instead, he ran towards them, katana unsheathed.

   "Hinokami Kagura, Second Form. Clear Blue Sky!" He sprinted towards them at top speed. Giyu was stunned. Tanjiro was attacking them? With HInokami Kagura? It was a sword technique passed down to every generation of the Sun Kingdom royalty.All kingdoms had their own breathing style, but they gotten lost over the years. THeSun kingdom was the only kingdom that had retained the tradition, and as a plus, knew all the kingdoms' breathing styles. Tanjiro's swordsmanship easily overpowered both Sanemi and Giyu. "Wait! Tanjiro! What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Sanemi screamed as he barely managed to dodge Tanjiro's flaming red blade in the dark night. 

  "That was what I wanted to ask you, Giyu," Tanjiro said deadly calm, holding his sword in front of them. But an inkling inside Giyu told him that this person was not Tanjiro. Tanjiro never called Giyu 'Giyu'. Even if it was a demon, this would be a hard fight. Giyu lifted his gun and pulled the trigger.

  Tanjiro closed his eyes. "Water Breathing, Fourth form. Striking tide." He disappeared from the scene and the only noise that was heard was the bullet being cut into two. Fake-Tanjiro returned back to where he was. This guy was unstoppable. Giyu was seriously thinking that this was the end. Suddenly, a slashing sound echoed throughout the quiet forest, followed by a bloodcurdling scream. Then Fake-Tanjiro fell to the ground and there was another figure there, panting and trying to catch his breath.

  "You people alright? Guess i was too late then," the real Tanjiro smiled back at them, katana in hand. He waved at them. Sanemi rushed forward and engulfed Tanjiro in a bear hug, cursing words that no one was supposed to utter on the face of this earth. Giyu smiled. He should have known. The only person who could beat Tanjiro, was himself. 

   "How did you get here? Did Nezuko tell you?" Giyu asked, disappointed at Nezuko for spilling the beans. Tanjiro looked surprised, and immediately waved his hands in front of himself defensively. 

"No, Nezuko did not say anything! Wait, you told her something? Hey that's not fair!" Tanjiro huffed cutely," I came here on my own accord. I saw myself going in the forest and decided to follow me. I know i sound weird but here i am," He pointed to the other him lying on the ground. 

 Giyu smiled. This what what he liked about Tanjiro. He was a kind boy, even with so much responsibilty, being the next heir of the strongest kindgom and all. He still manages to find time to care for his siblings, and never puts the blame on them. Even when he was sad, he would plaster a smile on his face. It was not possible to read his emotions. He was a ray of sunshine in everyone's lives. His future wife would be a lucky lady.

Giyu explained the situation to Tanjiro, who insisted on coming one. Figuring that he saved them once, it would be useful for him to tag along. They started walking and after an hour or so, they reached a large black fortress. 

The three of them had made a plan. Sanemi would hold off the other demons while Tanjiro distracted the king. Giyu would take Shinobu out of the fortress. Tanjiro's shoulder's held the most weight, but he had the most power, so they figured it was wise for him to do so. It was not an attack-it was a rescue mission. Giyu looked a the moon, which seemed beautiful that night

The real adventure began then and there.