~Chapter 12~

Giyu spent the next few days taking a breather after all the events. He was learning how to be king and rule the Water Kingdom. Then, his father handed him an old, dusty book.

"What is this, Oto-san?" Giyu asked. "This book hass been passed down from generation to generation in the Water Kingdom. Open it," his father motioned. Giyu fliiped the pages and saw intricate drawings of swordsmen wielding swords. Every picture had been annotated very specifically and at the end of the book, Giyu saw this list. His eyes widened. 

First form: Water Surface Slash

Second form: Water Wheel

Third form: Flowing Dance

Fourth form: Stiking Tide

Fifth form: Blessed Rain After The Drought

Sixth form: Whirlpool

Seventh form: Drop Ripple Thrust

Eighth form: Waterfall Basin 

Ninth form: Splashing Water Flow, Turbulent

Tenth form: Constant Flux

"Are these the forms of Water Breathing?" Giyu asked, shocked. His father smiled. "Yes, and I want you to have it. The future of the Water Kingdom is in your hands. And also, there is a meeting tomorrow. I know this is sudden, but King Tanaka of the Butterfly kingdom requested. It seems his daughter has returned." 

At the meeting the next day, Giyu wore his silver cape. He once again brought along his sister and the guard, Sabito. He sat next to Sanemi. Everything went like the previous meeting. Shinobu waved to him, and he waved back. This time, Kanae was also present. The meeting had not started yet, so Giyu glanced around the room. Queen Kotoha was doing well. Tanjiro was chatting with a butterfly princess, Kanao. When King Tanjuro signalled the start of the meeting, everyone rished back to their seats. Then the King signalled King Tanaka to stand. 

King Tanaka cleared his throat. "As you can see, my daughter is back safe. I will not say who or when she was rescued, that is private. But I can say that I have found out that breathing techniques- traditions that have been lost over the generations in your kingdoms- have played an important role in this. So I would like to suggest," Everyone waited in anticipation. 

 "The revival of the breathing techniques."

Gasps echoed around the rooms. No one ould believe. How had the situation deteriorated so much that Breathing techniques had been brought back? Everyone turned to King Tanjuro. He stood up.

"I think this is a great idea. Breathing techniques have been know as the most powerful ways to use a katana, and we are the only ones who know them. I think we should take full advantage so we can protect the kingdoms." No one argued to that point. 

King Tanjuro clapped his hands. "Well them, its settled. There will be daily training sessions. You will have to arrive here in comfortable training clothing. There are expertes in breathing techniques here and i'm sure you all will get the bset guidance here. The meeting ends here." Everyone got up and proceeded to the entrance. Then Giyu nudged Sanemi on the shoulder.

"When's the engagement?" He smirked. Sanemi shrugged, but it looked like he wanted to fling Giyu across the room. "See you at training," he growled and stormed off. Giyu wanted to laugh like a maniac but he restrained himself. Engagement was a sore topic for Sanemi.