Chapter 7

Sid's POV

We stayed there as we watched the sunset, munching on some onion samosas. It was a sunset to remember...!

We stopped at quirky roadside attractions and ate everything and anything available near the area. Usually, I am very cautious about eating out mainly because of the spice levels and hygienic reasons. But with Tara next to me and the fact that she almost burnt my throat during lunch, I was surprisingly willing to take this chance. And it was one good decision for my taste buds.

My toilet seat may not agree with me later but that's to worry later.

(Next day)

Tara's POV

I woke up around 4 am. We were supposed to catch a bus at 6 am and head to Ramoji film city.

A/N:

Ramoji Film City is home to the world of make-believe, glamorous filmy sets, fun rides, games, daily live shows, high-action stunts, thematic food courts, shopping boutiques and signature hospitality in its hotels dotting the dreamscape. Recognized as World's largest film city by the Guinness World Records, around 200 film units come here every year to realize their celluloid dreams. Over 2500 films in almost all Indian languages have already been shot here.

Source: https://www.ramojifilmcity.com/about-us

(Back to the story!)

Tara's POV

 But Sid overslept and his phone was switched off. This is the second time that he's late..!!

The fact that I hate people who can't maintain and waste time and the reality that I am marrying a guy who has been late. Not once. But twice. This irony is bugging me. Maybe I am rushing this to it.

I literally had to wake up the hostel staff and request him to wake him up. I could have directly gone but it's a men's hostel and women were not allowed in. I call bull, honestly.

Sid's POV

I groggily woke to the sound of someone banging on my door and found the hostel cleaner guy at my door -

"Bhaiya, your girlfriend is waiting for you. I have knocking for the past 15 minutes"

Huh? My girlfriend?

And then, it hit me. I was supposed to meet Tara at 5 am downstairs and we were supposed to head over to Ramoji Film City. Oh shit, don't tell me that I am late? Again?

"What's the time?" - I ask, panicking while I looked for my mobile and it's out of juice/charge.

I quickly put my phone to charge and hear the boy say, "9 and your girlfriend looks quite mad"

NO KIDDING.

I quickly ran downstairs and found Tara sitting near the men's hostel. I watched other guys stare at her as they walked past her. Tara was busy on a call, looking pissed and annoyed, dressed in a black floral shirt and blue jeans.