Chapter 18

Thanks to everyone for reading..!!

Thanks to the below readers for voting. Trust me, you guys have made my day.

disha7722
AishuGuthu
pnhardilad

Date uploaded - 18/5/2023

3450 words!

-- Story ranking --

*******************************************

Since there are multiple couples in this story, here's a memory refresher.

Lead couple -> Tara & her husband, Sidharth

Sid's ex-girlfriend - Mythili
Manav's ex-girlfriend - Jhanvi (dated through college and broke up almost two years ago now)

Manav & his office crush, Sneha
Dev & his wife, Priya
Ravi & his wife, Manvi
Mathew & his live-in girlfriend, Kiara

Please note the following words that will be used from here, onwards

Appa = Father

Amma = Mother

Anna = Elder brother

Anni = Sister-in-law

Thambi = Younger brother

Akka = Elder sister

Thaatha = Grandfather

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Marriage day)

Priya's POV

Our wedding went well. Finally, all those days of preparations and celebrations have come to an end and we can finally rest. And how am I feeling? Nervous. Excited. Incredibly happy.

"This is the best day of my life." - I commented, after all these fun rituals. Well, it was fun for both me and Dev, and not-so-much of fun for Anna & anni (Sid & Tara). Those two just gritted through it all for our sake.

Dev, taking my hand into his - "Then I'm excited to give you even better ones. "This doesn't change anything. I've always been yours." He said kissing my cheeks, making our cousins swoon with glee. They have been rooting for us for far too long.

I can finally call this crazy guy as my husband now. Officially.

Sid's POV

After all the marriage rituals, the next hot topic for everyone around was the wedding night. Rather an awkward topic for us. My friends teased me about my wedding night. Telling about the horror and not-so-horror stories that they have heard.

I found myself in our room and noticed her asleep, now in home clothes. I saw a tablet strip next to her. Upon closer examination, that tablet was for cold. She must have tired herself with wedding preparation. I touched her forehead to check the temperature and she had a slight fever.
I quietly went to the washroom to get changed and lay beside her, not on the side which I usually sleep on. And watched her snore. I have always been a heavy sleeper so her snoring won't really bother me. As per my thaatha, I can sleep through a hurricane apparently and I snore like hell. But, Tara's snoring is small and quiet and I couldn't help but chuckle since it's kind of cute.