Chapter Ten

Third POV

Third POV

Due to the indecent with Jeff, Tiffany has decided to add hours to Eboni's therapy sessions in Hopes that the teen would open up as to what happened that night. Everyday after school Eboni is forced to endure Four hours of more therapy.

To add salt to the wound, Tiffany has been watching the girl like a hawk. The woman had decided to stay home while her husband Daniel is away on business. The foster mother wants to make sure Eboni is truly okay before she has to leave again for work. Tiffany has been picking Eboni up from school everyday for the pass week and a half, dropping her off at her therapy sessions as well- making sure the teen didn't miss any.

Eboni is currently staring at the clock on the wall of the room, watching the minutes pass slowly. "Thirty minutes left...", she thought to herself.

"Eboni. You have sat there for four hours and haven't said a word. You need to talk to me." Loraine, the therapist, pressed.

The teen ignores her as usual, frowning under her mask eventhough Loraine can't see her face. The silence causes the therapist to lose a bit of her patience.

"You're parents are paying a lot of money for you to be here. It would be a shame for that money to go waste Eboni." Loraine said sternly.

That caused the teen to send a rather chilling glare at the therapist. "They aren't my parents. They're just people who took pity on me, for their own personal gain. My real parents are six feet under." Eboni snapped.

Loraine raised a brow, writing down on her clipboard which irks the teen even more. "Talk about your parents, what are the latest memories of them?"

"Fuck off."

"Eboni Brown you're making this harder on everyone around that's only trying to help you. Please be more considerate." The therapist tries to reason, her patience thinning.

"Loraine was it? Look, I don't need a person with a piece of paper of their accomplishments to tell me how fucked in the head I am. Since this is a place of honesty why don't you start? You took this profession not to help people, but to stack loads of money in shorts amount of time. It's funny, taking a job that requires bucket loads of patience for their clients, yet you lack even an ounce of that."

The vein bulging from the therapist temple is hilarious to Eboni, but she holds in her laugh. Glancing at the clock she notices her session is finally over. Eboni stands, placing her hood over her head and hands in her pockets. The teen walks to the door, giving another glance towards Loraine.

"Since you didnt deny anything I said, how about instead if asking me pointless shit you just sit there and think of the money you'll get from our extra hours together." Eboni said before leaving the woman's office and building.

The teen jumps into the back sit of Tiffany's car, hoping she wouldnt ask how the session went- unfortunately luck is never on her side. "How did it go?" She asked while driving the way home.