Chapter Forty: TW

TRIGGER WARNING: Self Harm

Third POV

Two weeks. It's been two weeks of Eboni enduring the hell that is Alexander Wilson. The male would randomly show up at her home to drive her to school and drive her home. He would make Eboni hold his hand and force public displays of affection- most small but others to intimate for the public eye.

News spread like wildfire throughout the school. Most couldn't believe that the two highschool seniors are an item. Only a handful understood after Alex explained the past they share. Eboni would always hang her head low, giving one word responses which annoyed Alex but never showed it in front if others.

Out of sight, however, he would slap her around- dogging her out. Ranting about how grateful she should be towards him. Consistently reminding her how much he loves her and how long he waited, hoping that the teen would return to him. Eboni would listen to every single word, her mind no longer allowing itself to drift away when in the presence of Alex.

Eboni would've been able to deal with these things if it weren't for Alex overly sexual nature. He would drag her to the back of the school, eating her put while standing or finger her just for his enjoyment. Other times he would drag her into the boy's locker room, making her drop to her knees and suck him off. On one particular day, Alex allowed the whole football team to watch Eboni go down on him- but none of them were allowed to record nor take pictures.

That wasn't enough to make Eboni feel relieved. Things with Taylor has gotten worse, almost hostile. Its obvious at this point the blonde has always been envious of Eboni. She began spreading rumors about the 'suppose it lie' of Alex raping her- claiming that no woman would begin dating their rapist, no woman in her right mind that is.

Iris and Luna has been a great help, but ot wasn't enough. Luna's birth control pills were helpful. At this point it's become known how Alex is purposely trying to impregnate the poor teen. Because of this, Luna gifted Eboni a bottle of these pills. The girl has debated of over dosing on the pills- but that goes against her moral code.