Chapter Fortyeight🔞

Third POV

Third POV

Jeff caries a sniffling Eboni to his room, raging slowly- but surely, rising to the surface. He's so sick and tired of these pieces of shits picking on his girl. He's so tired of watching her climb two steps in recovery only to be knocked back down four steps. He wants to kill them. He wants to slice their throats and rip out their intestines- hanging them with it. He sets Eboni down after closing his door and locking it, back facing hers.

His breathing is labored as tried to calm his anger, feeling it prickle against his skin- back the hairs on his body stand. He walks forward, punching another hole into a wall- but it wasn't a enough. Blood, he needs it in his hands. He's gone so long without it- without seeing it, feeling it.

Fuck.

Fuck.

FUCK!

Eboni steps toward, eyes dry and full of determination. She turns him around, reaching the collar of his hoodie and pulls him down- locking their lips together. Jeff is surpised, that Eboni seems to be taking control. She pulls him forward, her back landing against the closed door.

Jeff pulls away from the kiss, hands placed above Eboni's head as they stare at each other. Eboni's eyes appear to be hopeful while Jeff's is lace with concern and doubt. He's already struggling with his rage, so why would Eboni put him in a situation like this where he could really lose his self control.