Chapter Sixtyseven

Third POV

Third POV

It's been a week. An eventful one. Slenderman has tried to find Eboni's good side, better understand that teen- but she wasn't & wouldn't make it easy. Both of them know that he's trying this hard to find a way to manipulate her into his control- and they both know that'll never happen with Jeff glued to her side.

To say he's become more overprotective would be an understatement, not that Eboni minds. He doesn't allow her to leave his sight longer than one minute. It's now become a habit for him to count down if he feels she's been gone for to long. The way he's grown so attached is also scaring the smiling killer. He doesn't believe in superstations, despite witness many things of the supernatural.

But the thought of Eboni suffering the same fate as her mother because Zalgo threw a temper tantrum, scares him. He thought he lost her once, he can't bare losing her again. These thoughts of worry aren't voiced, however. Jeff understands the need for revenge- it wasn't until he met Eboni. The killer has always lived his new life with no regrets, except for the deal with slenderman. Besides that, he has been content with life- killing or beating anyone he held a grudge against or tried to cross him. So who is he to stop his girl from seeking much needed revenge for the parents that actually loved her.

"What's on your mind?" Eboni ask, taking the brush and adding more black semi permanent dye to his roots.

The two are currently in Jeff's bathroom. The killer is sitting on a stool facing the mirror while Eboni stands over him, glancing at him from the mirror. Jeff does the same, glancing up at him. "That fucking witch." He sighs, irritated.

That's half true. Luna had been lingering in the back of his mind for awhile. I hated how swift she was in almost turning his girl against him, and how she almost succeeded. Sure, he knew he would win. He had other methods that'd succeed in a win- methods that aren't humane, not that he'd care. Jeff would do anything to keep Eboni his.

The teen sighs, leaning down to kiss his cheek then neck. "I need information on Zalgo daddy."

"I know princess....its just-"