Chapter Fiftyeight

Third POV

Third POV

It's been a two weeks, Christmas is right around the corner- four days away. Things between Eboni & Jeff have been good, their bond growing stronger and oddly deadly to the ones around them. Eboni has grown tired of Luna's constant warnings regarding Jeff. Eboni couldn't stand the constant slander of Jeff's name. It would work her up so much that the disrespect directed at him makes her feel murderous, which is odd. When has Eboni ever been so set on defending someone to death? The teen made the decision to distance herself from Luna & Iris, especially after sharing her theory in who shot Jeff.

It was Taylor. It had to be Taylor. The question is did Taylor set everything up or did she watch from the sidelines waiting for her chance to strike? Personally, Eboni doesn't think that bimbo is smart enough to talk the gang into jumping her after somehow connecting her to Jeff. In their brains, they truly believed they had a chance against a top of the line serial killer that has been trained by a supernatural being against his well. Jeff has clearly been in more dangerous situations.

However, Iris and even Luna struggled to believe Eboni. They didn't give a reason why- yet their boyfriends managed to chime in and give plenty of reasons on why Taylor would want to kill Jeff and possibly Eboni later on.

After that altercation, Eboni moved back into her home with Tiffany & Daniel. The two tried to get close to Eboni but all attempts fail. The teen only spent a week in the mansion's medical ward thanks to the healing serum. Jeff, however, had to say another week to insure that his lungs are fully healed. The bullets used took great damaged. All the more reason for Eboni to fight Taylor. It's on sight the moment she sees her again- if she does.