Chapter Sixtyfive

Third POV

Third POV

Police sirens can be heard, getting closer and closer to the home. The three went back to Eboni's room and climbs down the window. Just as they were about to book it into the forest, a sound of a gun clocking. The three turn around, Eboni forced behind Jeff.

"Years, I waited. Fucking waited for this moment."

Eboni peeks around Jeff, sighing heavily. "....Michael? Really? How did you-"

"No one believed a word I said! I knew it was you that killed them, but I know you had help- and motive. Then we came across that kid you claimed raped you. Maaaaaaan that was something gruesome! Smith still wouldn't listen to me! So I rain off, trusted my guy- now here we are!"

"Damn...you talk to much." BEN grumbles, rolling his eyes.

Jeff claps sarcastically, grinning. "Well good job dectivite! I bet this shit is feeding your ego juuuuust right- huh?" The smiling killer mocks.

"Yeah keep smiling. I'm gonna have the last laugh! And you..." Michael trails off, glaring daggers at Eboni. "I knew you had a few screws loose. A crazy bitch like you should've been locked away in a mental institution ages ago!"

This was enough to make Jeff frown. He steps forward, making the male place a finger over his trigger. "I don't give a shit what you say about me, but you better watch your fucking mouth when it comes to what's mine."

Michael raises a brow, tilting his head. "Well this just keeps getting better huh!? I'll get to take away someone you care about- just like how you did me!"

Jeff stares at the male for a moment, huffing. "Gonna have to be more specific here. I have a lot of victims." He chuckles.

At this point, Micheal's face becomes red with anger. "You...YOU KILLED MY BROTHERS!"

Jeff picks at his ear, looking at BEN- the demon shrugging not having a clue who this guy is still. "Ok? What makes you so fucking special?"

"Does the name Justin ring any bells?" Micheal questions, enjoying Jeff's reaction. "Yeah...yeah the one you claimed bullied you along side Spencer! You killed them...then after you escaped that psych ward you killed my parents! YOU TOOK MY FAMILY AWAY FROM ME!"