Chapter Sixtytwo

Third POV

Third POV

Jeff is waiting impatiently in the woods, staring at the mansion he's inching to het into. He hasn't seen his girl in two days and he's already feeling deprived of her presence. Its driving him up the wall. Why are these fifteen minutes feeling like hours to him. Though after pacing back and forth for awhile he gets a text from his girl.

Princess💘💦: come get me daddy🤭

Jeff's smile stretches as he looks up at the mansion, noticing the power is finally cut as well as the cameras. He shoots Eboni a quickly text before dashing towards the front gates.

J: on it, princess.

Ten minutes prior with Eboni, BEN is seen on her phone screen- trying to get her attention. Eboni looks down, moving to a corner of the livingroom to prevent her family hearing her.

"Here?"

"Yup! Five minutes tops. Anything else you'll need me for?" BEN asked, itching to do something wild without being held back by slenderman.

"Yeah....when you cut the power and cameras, come to the livingroom. I'll need help tying these fuckers up." She whispers, so no one can hear her but BEN.

"Yes ma'am." He grins before cutting the line, focusing more on hacking.

While BEN is busy, the teen goes to her room- grabbing her bunny from the bed. Eboni smiles, holding it tightly against herself as she reaches into her bag and pulls out some ducktap. Who would've guessed bringing some would come in handle? Jeff is always right, at least to Eboni. She walks back into the livingroom, pocket knife attached to the garger belt on her left thigh where the slit of her dress ends.

The girl waits, watching her family intensely- trying to contain the smile that's begging to take control of her lips. She's going to get her answers. She's finally going to make them pay for everything they've done.

Blink-

"You gotta be shitting me! A power outage! On Christmas!?" Veronika shouts in frustration.