Chapter Seventythree

Third POV

Third POV

It all happened so fast-

BANG! BANG!

One moment she was there, eyes full of life- and smile bittersweet.

The next she's coughing up blood

Then her eyes roll back

Her life...draining.

One bullet went through her lower abdomen and out of her lower back. The second...went straight through her head.

Jeff could feel his world shatter all around him as he reaches out to grab Eboni before her body hits the ground. Masky makes it to the tree, throwing his crowbar at the girl to know her out of the tree. Once down Masky jumps onto her, hands tightly around her throat.

The girl didn't fight back, but instead reaches to press at her ear- struggling to say "T-Target...re....d..down-"

Snap!

Masky breaks her neck, stepping up and looks over at Jeff. Eboni lay limp in his arms as he stands, trying to shake her awake. He couldn't believe this. He can't believe this. He places his head on her chest, tears building in his eyes.

"No...no no no no NO!"

He ditches his knife, dashing towards to mansion. He has to save her, she has to be save-able. Masky didn't bother stopping him, but grabs his knife and tugs Taylor along who hasn't spoke a word during these events- lost in her own troubling thoughts.

He ran, and ran- not daring to take a break for his burning lungs. His lungs can collapse for all he cares. He has to save her. She can't die. Eboni isn't allowed to die. She isn't allowed to leave him.

Jeff kicks the door open, the top hinges coming undone. Luckily, everyone that was in the livingroom before are still there- hoping Eboni would come back early to make them all dinner after playing video games all day. No one excepted Jeff to be screaming in hysterics while carrying a semi lifeless Eboni.

"Jack! JACK PLEASE! She stopped breathing! Do something! SAVE HER!" Jeff begs, Jack quick on his feet.

He doesn't bother trying to grab Eboni, knowing it would waste more time. So the Eyeless male looks at bloody Painter, telling him to get X Virus & Nurse Ann. Everyone else follows Jack & Jeff into his private informatory- the operating wing. The smiling killer gently lays Eboni down, calling her name repeatedly.

"Eboni...Eboni- please Eboni, FUCK! JUST OPEN YOUR EYES!" he shouts in her unmoving face, yanking at his hair.

"Jeff you need to get out. All of you need to leave!" Jack shouts once X Virus & Nurse Ann rush in, quickly throwing on gloves, scrubs, hair caps, and masks.

"Promise me you'll save her."

"Jeff I'll try my-"

"FUCKING PROMISE ME! Say it!" he screams, his eyes blood shot and heavy tears flowing down his face. He didn't realize he's been crying since the moment he witnessed Eboni getting shot in the head.