Chapter Fortyseven

Third POV

Third POV

'Wait as long as you need me to', Was complete bullshit. To say Jeff is struggling would be a HUGE understatement. Almost everything Eboni does seems to turn him on to some extent. The way her eyes were flutter when shes talking to her, her long lashes matching perfectly with her almond shaped eyes. The way her giggles would fill the room at a stupid joke BEN would say. The way she's slowly, but surely getting better thanks to him- even her breathing makes him hard. Everything that is Eboni Brown is sending Jeff's labido into overdrive. Maybe it's because he hasn't done anything for a whole month and feels to pent up. That aside, he hopes she hasn't noticed.

She has. Eboni totally has. She's not upset with him, and finds it a bit funny. She's thankful at how considering he's being but can tell he's really struggling. She hates that even the thought of being intimate again with him terrifies her. The two no longer take showers together, and Eboni refuses for him to care for her the way he wants- meaning no more baths, washing her hair, and braiding it. She's practically stringing the sense of control he has regarding her, and it has him on edge.

They have spoken of this, and both parties are understanding- but also struggling. Eboni wants to give him control again. She loved being cherished, taken care of, and pampered- but the poor girl still needs time. Jeff will give her that, no matter how many times he has to use his right hand for pleasure in the time being.