Chapter Thirtyeight

Third POV

Third POV

"Oh Ebs...fuck Ebs you feel so good! I'm gonna...I'm gonna-!"

"NO!" Eboni screams, jumping awake in cold sweats and hyperventilating.

She gulps, running a hand down her face. She looks to her side, frowning that Jeff left her. The teen brings her legs to her chest, holding her bunny plush close to her chest. After maybe five minutes she looks at her Nightstand, noticing a note and Jeff's handwriting.

"I'll be back princess." -Jeff

Eboni pouts, laying back down in her bed. Her room feels so cold, her bed feels so her- her body feels so chilling. Everything around her feels so lifeless without Jeff. At this point Jeff has become her lifeline. There's mo one else she can trust but him. So she'll wait in her bed until he return.

However, after a few hours the teen is greeted with blinding light from her bedroom lamp. There stood Luna, Iris, and Taylor with shock expressions. Just what the hell happened to Eboni's room? There's no way she'd do this herself- she treasures her belongs way to much.

"O-Oh goodness Eboni what happened!?" Iris questions, rushing over to the girl's side.

Eboni doesn't answer, moving to lay back down with her back turned to them. Iris reaches to touch her arm but Eboni flinches away, curling into herself. She didn't want to face him. The teen feels so shamed, to dirty.

"She talkin' to ya Ebs-"

"Don't call me that!" Eboni snaps, taking all of them at surpise.

Taylor raises a brow, tilting her head in a threatening matter. "Who the fuck you talkin' t-"

Eboni sits up, clutching her bunny to her chest and turns her body to face them. She locks eyes with Taylor, feeling her rage rise again. "You, bitch."