four.

June March pushed the door to her home open, her lips turned down into a frown as she felt the weight of her backpack on her shoulder, making a slight twinge of pain go through her arm as it tugged on the still healing muscle. When she stepped inside she was quick to put her backpack down beside the door, her hand flying to her shoulder and rubbing at it. The scar she was getting there was pretty sick looking, June thinking it was kind of cool now that everything was said and done. She thought about how it would be a fun story to tell her kids.

June walked towards the kitchen, humming some tune she had heard on the way home from school. When she walked into the kitchen her mom was there, sorting through the mail , her head lifting when she saw her daughter headed straight towards the fridge.

"Hey honey how was school? Did you get that paper into Mr. Willis on time?" June pulled the freezer open and grabbed a bag of frozen peas from inside, letting out a short sigh as she pressed the bag to her aching shoulder.

"It was fine and yes I got the paper in. What'd you do today?" June asked, heading to the edge of the counter and leaning against it.

"Oh nothing really I—" Her mother let out a gasp as she looked down at the mail, and then a yell, Junes eyes wide as she looked at her like she was insane. She lifted up a magazine from the counter and quickly flipped through the pages, June looking at her as she exclaimed in excitement. "Oh my god it's here! I cant believe this! It's here!"

"What?! What's here?! Why are you yelling?!" June watched as her mother continued to guffaw in disbelief, landing on a page in the magazine and then speedily reading it. June rolled her eyes when she realized she wasn't going to get an answer, the girl scooting around the side of the counter where her mother was and getting a glimpse of what she was freaking out about.

A wave of confusion struck June as she looked at the page in the magazine, a picture of her parents at the top and a daunting title, prompting her to ask a question.

"What is this?"

"Well a month ago Time Magazine reached out to your father and I about an article, and so we sent back some info and now look! Me and your father are on the list of most influential couples in the US." June looked at her mother with even more confusion and now a mix of disbelief, her eyes flitting from the face of her mother to the page and then back to the woman. She felt a dreadful feeling started to bubble in her chest and she leaned forwards, her face falling as she asked another serious question.

"An article about what?" Heather Marchs face was stuck like a statue, a gleeful expression as she moved the magazine towards her daughter, June felt fearful of what she might read, her stomach in knots as she slowly looked towards the page.

MEET THE MARCHES

Strength is a undeniable factor in maintaining a feasible life when everything in it is under siege. Strength is something that can pull you from the depths of the worst moments of your life and keep you on your feet. Strength is a quality that Jason and Heather March have, but it wasn't always that way. Sometimes circumstances force you to realize just how strong you are.

Jason March, North Carolinas proclaimed top prosecutor in law is joined in life by his wife, Dr. Heather March, a recently graduated child psychologist, and their two children Adam and June March. After years of engineering the perfect life for their family, the couple were faced with a obstacle beyond all measure, the abduction and disappearance of their youngest daughter (pictured left). After a string of charity events, activism and worrying for their daughter, the couple funneled money towards starting a foundation for funding the investigations of missing children and a foundation for funding college scholarships for minors who have been abducted and returned safely. Their foundation is the March Foundation (grand opening pictured right). Jason March also began defending victims of abduction pro bono, in honor of his daughter.