forty-four.

June March stood in front of JJ Maybank, her heart pounding feverishly in her chest. When she looked at him all she could feel was her pulse in her wrist, her neck, her chest, she could even hear it in her ears. He was looking down at her with a smoldering gaze, his eyes so heavy and dark and intentional that she could feel herself blushing from them. The red creeped up her neck and he could see it, her cheeks flushing with the color and a smug smirk covering his face. June felt her entire body falter, her mindset shifting into pure madness as she looked up at him. She became hyper aware of the fact that she had never wanted him more than she did right now. Her stomach clenched with desire and nerves and she could hardly breathe, his lustful expression cursing her thoughts even more.

JJs fingertips were aching to touch her, but he didn't know where to start, he didn't know how. All he knew is that he would not be leaving this room without feeling her. Their chests were mere inches apart, the two of them just looking at each other. The rain that had soaked them had only played into it all, his wet hair making her eager to touch him. He would give all of his money to know what she was thinking right now, what was going on in that brain of hers. He was submissive to whatever she wanted, he was only waiting on her word and he would do whatever she wanted. His fingers rose from his side and  were drawn to her skin, but he curled his fist, not wanting to make the first move. His eyes trailed over her face and he felt a pit of desire growing in his stomach, just looking at her face making him aroused. He had never been so affected by nothing in his life, just the mere thought of the possibility that maybe something would happen between them making him impassioned.

It was a toss up as to who would move first, who would make the first point of contact that would set the fire between them ablaze. Junes eyes lowered from his face to his neck, her stomach tingling at the sight of it due to how badly she wanted to kiss him. She lowered them to his shirt, the sleeves that were pushed up, his muscles that were evident through the dress shirt.  She knew what was beneath his shirt and she pictured it, her cheeks burning even brighter as she admitted her need to touch him. Her eyes lowered to his pants and then quickly shot back up to his face, her eyes narrowing slightly as she gave him a knowing look. No matter how much he tried to hide any other want for her, she now knew just how much he really needed her too.

It was June who did it, a newfound push in her after she had seen how he was begging for her. She reached forwards and the second her hand lifted to the side of his face he jolted into action, reaching up and grabbing her by the wrist. He pressed a kiss to her pulse, smothering her arm in kisses that led to her shoulder, her neck, her jaw, a giggle leaving the girls lips as he peppered her with kisses. He would kiss every inch of her if he got the chance, the boy finishing his trail on her cheek and then pulling her closer by the wrist he was holding. She pushed against him, her arms going around his neck as he grabbed at her waist. His thumbs dug into her  hips and she felt a burn in her stomach when their bodies were pulled all the way together. He wanted her bad...and she could tell.

His lips were parted as he looked at her and she knew there was no going back, and she didn't even want to. He kissed her, his lips taking her bottom one first before they both went for it. They only kissed for a moment before he laughed against her mouth, pulling back with a dead serious look. She felt a tingle in her body as he looked down at her and then he got onto his knees, June faltering as he looked up at her. He looked up at her with such wide and ridiculously lovestruck eyes that she almost wanted to cry, his hands lowering from her waist to her thighs. It took him a minute to break his stare before he looked at the hem of her dress, his hands rubbing up her thighs. She felt her stomach clench as he pulled her skirt up a bit, a lustful look on his face as he did it. He shot one more look back up at her before he pulled her dress up even more, his face going to find its place between her thighs. The moment he touched her she let out a moan, JJs hand lifting her leg and putting it over his shoulder. She gasped out when his fingers pushed the fabric of her underwear aside, JJ being greeted by the all too familiar location. He could feel her heartbeat as he pressed closer, June shaking in anticipation as he pressed a kiss to her inner thigh. He used his strength to push her back and she stumbled onto the edge of the bed, the girl instantly leaning back on her elbows as he started.