twenty-seven.

"As much as I'm enjoying this terrible...terrible planning session, it's 3 am and I'm shit tired." John B was the one who spoke, rubbing his eyes as he looked up at June. After returning home from Kitty Hawk about an hour prior, they had typed the coordinates into the computer and came up with the exact location of a tailor shop on Kildare. The planning had been how exactly they would get in there and try and figure out what this key went to, but with no real info on what or where or why any of it was connected, they had just been throwing around randomly terrible ideas for an hour. June was pacing the dining room floor, the other six of them either falling asleep or thinking so incredibly hard about a plan that it was making them tired. It had been a long day, and although June wasn't ready to put this to rest yet...she understood she may be asking too much by making them stay awake.

"Okay...okay you're right. It's late." There was a collective sigh as she admitted it was time to break, John B already pushing out his chair and reaching for Sarah's sleeve. The Cameron girl had been one of the thinkers, her lip almost raw from where she had been chewing on it. Her mind hadn't been occupied by the planning though, the haunting scene of Junes freak out earlier that day only making her mind spin. She had been trying to decipher what exactly she had been seeing, what could've caused it, what triggered the turn. Mostly she was just replaying it over and over, unable to take her mind off of it. "Can we meet tomorrow?"

"Don't you have school?" Pope asked, the boy wondering due to the fact that he had school. June cursed to herself and nodded, running a hand through her hair and looking at the wooden table.

"After school, back here at 4. Okay? Is that cool with everybody?" The rest of them begrudgingly nodded, Cleo's eyes only half open as she agreed. JJ just lifted a thumbs up from where he was laid across the table, his cheek pressed against her cool wood as he no longer tired to fight the tiredness.

Kie stood from her chair, nodding towards June and walking past her, the girl being the first one to leave as she pressed a hand to Junes shoulder as she passed. Junes arms were crossed over her chest as she walked past her, John B and Sarah being the ones to head towards the door next. She still couldn't let her mind at ease, the March girl starting towards her kitchen and pulling the fridge open. She hadn't eaten in what felt like days, she hadn't eaten at all this day in particular. Her mind was going a thousand miles a minute as she heard the front door close, a jumble of thoughts and ideas sparking the pathways of her brain. She pulled out stuff to make a sandwich, closing the refrigerator door. When she closed the door she was frightened by the fact that JJ was standing right behind it, her eyes widening and her mind halting for fear as he seemed to realize he had scared her.

"Oh I didn't mean to scare you." He said in an apologetic and tired voice. She could see the red of his eyes, the soft gaze in them as he peered at her. He was beyond tired...so she wondered why he was still here. His blonde hair was falling over parts of his eyes and he is face and she fought the incriminating urge to push it from his face. She scolded herself internally for the unconscious thought, even the suggestion of such a tender act, her head wanting to shake as she turned towards the countertop with the food.

"Well you didn't do a very good job of that." She said in a lightly sarcastic tone, her mind too occupied to be too terribly upset that he was still there. However she was overtly curious about why, so she was quick to ask. "I thought you left?"

"Well I...was going to. But nobody's home here and I just didn't know if you wanted to be...alone." Junes face fell as she started to assemble her sandwich, the girl feeling a unfortunate flutter in her heart. She fought the urge to look up at him, his hands pressing into the counter top as he leaned against it.