daydreaming

soohe just woke up with tears falling down her cold cheeks, why was she crying?
it's been a long time since she had dreamed of that boy and now that he's gone trapped on her dreams her heart feels heavy

i just want to be loved

/at school/

"damn girl keep a hold of yourself you're scaring me"
Wonyoung said looking at her friend going through instagram like crazy trying to find a guy that looks like the guy on her dreams.

"no i need to find him in real life"

"and then when you find him? what are you going to do dumbass? tell him that you love him?"
she looked at her with blank eyes

"I didn't think about that... ahhh i should stop i'm going crazy why would a guy from a dream be real... he was too pretty to be real anyway"
she rested her head on her desk and looked over wonyoung who was looking for something in her bag

"damn i forgot to bring my snack... soohe get up let's buy some snacks so you can comfort yourself with food"
she said dragging her friend by her arm

the walked to the long hallway of the school arriving at the vending machine.

"ugh how is it all empty? there's only a pack of almonds...? ew"
(i'm allergic to almonds lol)
Wonyoung again dragged her friend to another floor of the school the one with the seniors

"girl are you crazy we can't stay in this floor"
soohe whispered to wonyoung who was busy dragging her around to find the vending machines

"oh it's ok no one will notice u-"
she stopped seeing some seniors right in front of the vending machines

soohe petrified... she looked at one of the seniors feeling her heart pounding faster than usual... that guy is weirdly familiar

"no problem let's pretend to be seniors they won't even notice us"
wonyoung looked over soohe who was zoning out trying to figure out where she saw that guy and why her heart was racing like that.

"soohe are you ok...?"

"no"

then she turned around and slowly walked away.
but wonyoung grabbed her hand and stopped her again dragging her araund causing her to almost fall face first on the ground

"i can walk by myself wonyoung"
she said walking beside her silently looking at the ground hopping that the guy won't look at her not even for 0.1 seconds.

they got in line waiting for the 2 guys to finish taking items from the vending machine and soohe was still trying to figure out where she saw him.

then one of the guys politely turned around to face them
"sorry if we made you wait long"
he looked at both of them and stopped right on soohe who was looking down avoiding any type of eye contact. after a few seconds he just walked away with his friend.

"damn you can pull older guys too"
she said slightly pushing her with her elbow

"huh?"
obviously she didn't saw it, she was spacing out looking at the grownd.

"that guy was looking at u for almost a minute"
wonyoung said while trying to decide between a chocolate barr and m&m's

"uh maybe he was trying to figure out if we were actually seniors"
she said buying a peach juice carton and slowly sipping through the paper straw looking around the hallway noticing the 2 guys on a corner, one of them looked in her direction and she quickly looked back at wonyoung

"i want to go away please pick something already"
she said with her heart pounding loudly in her ears

"calm down we still have time before the bell rangs"
she said finally picking the chocolate bar and a water bottle.

soohe rushed to the stairs expecting wonyoung to mach with her speed but then she had to wait her right in front of the stairs.

they then walked back inside their classroom, Wonyoung noticed how startled soohe looked and decided to ask why she looked so scared when she saw the 2 guys... were they bullies that targetted her and she was to afraid to tell her? what if they did something horrible to her?

"you know the 2 guys we saw by any chance?"
Wonyoung said taking out of her bag her phone starting to search the polite guy name on instagram, she was so smart to actually memorise the nametag of both of them. she immediately thought of it when she saw how scared her friend looked.

when she found something that looked like his account she was disappointed to see it was provate.

"uhm no but.. one of them looked familiar..."
she said looking through her dms trying to decline as much requests as possible.
all the guys and girls giving her attention really bothered her. she still wants to be delusion and think she'll find the guy on her dream, and she also is loyal to him.
as soon as she saw him in her dreams for the first time she started rejecting everyone.

"oh nothing more?"
she said confirming that they don't really looked like bullies from their instagram feeds.

she still felt weird about them tho, but maybe soohe just saw that guy one time during lunch, that might be why he looks familiar to her

/???pov/

"i found her instagram, she really looks like the girl in the dreams..."