me & you

[this chapter is juicy i promise]

taerae walked her to his appartment.
they entered and he quickly dragged her to his room before his mom could see her or she would go crazy and start talking to her.

"NOT SO FAST TAERAE"
his mom yelled finding weird how fast he was walking to his room after going picking 'just a friend' up from the lobby

shit.

soohe looked at him confused and he quickly stopped holding her hand when he saw his mom coming towards them

"who is this pretty girl omg hiii~"
his mom went straight to her and greeted her.
soohe was so happy his mom didn't got mad, she was so cute.

"i'm soohe, i'm Taerae's-"
his mom cutted her off before she could say 'friend'

"GIRLFRIEND? FINALLY."
she was ready to throw a party.
obviously taerae had relationship but his mom knew nothing. that was the first time he brought a girl he liked home when his mom was there too

"just friend mom."
he said and her smile faded

"too bad, she's pretty though i'm sure she's nice too... so are you single sweetie?"
she asked soohe holding her hands

taerae was stressing out.

"mom enough, can we go to my room?"
he asked making her mom look at him like🤨

"don't you dare touch her i'm gonna cut your hands off"
she warned him pointing a finger at him while soohe was holding her laugh.

they made their way to Taerae's room and he closed the door behind him.

he made her sit on his bed, he was stressing out a lot, he didn't have the chance to clean his room properly for her visit but soohe didn't really seem to care about to mess in his room.
her room was messy too so it was normal for her

"i just want to talk about something that has been bothering me for a while"
she says relaxing her shoulder seeing him so stressed made her feel relaxed. usually is the opposite.

"mh...?"
he wanted to say some more then just 'mh' but his voice wasn't really coming out

"so i've had a relationship and it ended about a year ago, and it was really tough, it bothers me even now. after all that time"
she said while he listened to every word she said.

by his body language she could tell he was nervous, she didn't know why to it was a usual conversation nothing wrong.
maybe the place? she invited him in her room often and he seemed ok why was he acting so weird now?

"was the relationship not good?"
he asked then she started to get kinda nervous too, every time she thought about her ex her blood would boil for how bad he treated her and for how stupid she was for staying with him.

"no. it was horrible i would slap my younger self for even being in a relationship with that dude"
she said out of stress running a hand through her hair.

she couldn't look in his face cause of how much nervous and mad she was feeling

"don't put the blame on yourself. you just trusted him, he had no right on take advantage of it and disrespect you"
he didn't know what he was talking about cause she gave him little to no details about the relationship but he was trying ok. he was really trying.

just the fact that she was opening up with him about sich a delicate topic made him feel so good.
they were getting even closer now.

"exactly. and now because of that i kinda feel like i can't fall in love with anyone... well not really i can still have a crush but i can't even trust them."
as she said it her heart started beating faster and refused to look in his face

he was kinda scared by that. would that mean she wouldn't trust him if she even had a crush on him?
that really hurt.

"well, of course you feel that way but... not every person is like your ex, it's understandable having problem trusting people but sooner or later you'll have a crush on someone and if you really want them you will need to be able to trust them..."
he was stressing out trying to kinda talk for himself. cause if maybe she hypothetical had a crush on him she would not be afraid of him.

he was so stressed.

she sighed and looked at him with teary eyes

he panicked.

"did i said something wrong?"
he moved closer to her trying to understand what was wrong.

"no, that's the point, you never say nothing wrong"
she broke down and hugged him, she really needed a hug now.
and she needed it from him.

he tried to comfort her hugging her back rubbing her back
"then why are you crying so suddenly"
he asked worried

"i hate you" she said hitting his chest lightly while crying "why are you so perfect?"

taerae was so confused but still tried to comfort her and made her stop crying.

eventually she stopped crying but still hugged him. she was feeling safe in his arms.

soohe moved backwards fo face him, she stared at his confused face and slightly smiled

"and you're pretty too"

taerae's brain stopped working.
his ears got red.

soohe felt really bold now because of the situation and quickly left a peck on his lips.
yeah that was real this time.
that wasn't a dream.
she did it.
FOR REAL.

ok now taerae's brain really stopped working

he stood there in total confusion

to break the silence a call from jiwoong to soohe made her flinch and stand up

"i have to go"

he nodded.
no word was gonna come out of his mouth right now. not after that.

[hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry if it's cringe🕺🕺🕺]