his smile

After the call with Taerae soohe went to take a shower just to clear her mind.

he told her to dress comfortably because they were going to the amusement park obviously, and he also asked her to not be nervous about the date, he assured her that he won't make her uncomfortable in any way.

she felt her heart ache for how kind and cute he was.
he also asked her to bring a big bag cause he would've won lots of plushies for her.

that boy was so effortlessly cute and she loved that.

the constant thoughts that he was lying to her and just wanted to use her weren't leaving her mind tho. soohe hated herself for thinking such bad things about him, who just wanted to make her feel loved.

after the shower she went straight to bed, she needed time to rest for the next day

(amusement park by baekhyun started playing while i was writing this i'm crying i love that song😭)

when she woke up it was already 1pm.
it's ok cause it was Saturday but still really late, she usually got up at 10am during the weekend
(that's when i actually wake up lmao)

when she checked her phone she saw a lot of text from the group but she decided to ignore them.

one chat caught her attention, it was a unknown number.
she quickly opened the chat and her day was ruined.

unknown

please give me another
chance

THAT MOTHER FUCKER.

"another chance my ass wtf you want from me"
she yelled at her phone

jiwoong heard her from the hallway

"who the heck are you talking to soohe, language please"
he said opening her door walking in sitting on the corner of her bed beside her

"it's my ex"
she said looking at him waiting for his dramatic reaction.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH BLOCK HIM"
he yelled snatching her phone from her hand reading the text he sent her

"ANOTHER CHANCE? WTF?"
he quickly blocked him and gave her phone back.
she just looked at him smiling for how dramatic he was

she was gonna block him anyway but jiwoong doing it was more fun

"btw taerae is in the living room with mom, i told him to stop by"
he said while walking out of her room leaving soohe dumbfounded.
she zoned out analysing the word that just came out of jiwoong's mouth.

"WHAT"
she screamed jumping out of her bed quickly running to her bathroom.
she brushed her hair and quickly did her skincare and make up, she stayed in her pajama cause she didn't really care if he saw her in that, it was just a plain white pajama with kittle pandas on it. nothing weird.

she brushed her hair violently as they were full of knots, she was having a whole war with her hair.

after she finished, approximately 15 minutes later.
yeah she also didn't know how tf she managed to do all that in less than half an hour. she would usually take just an hour for her make up.

she calmly walked to the living room finding taerae talking with her mom and her dad just looking at him from the armchair, not looking, staring. with a really scary expression.