Still dreaming?

"try send her a dm request idk"
Matthew said sipping his juice from the almost melted paper straw (i hate paper straws)

"she didn't seem interested tho"
he was looking through her pics and stories, the more he saw the more he was convinced she was the girl in his dreams

Matthew was rooting for his friend but how was Taerae so insecure? just one smile and girls fall for him, it's not hard he's just being dramatic

"just smile to her she'll fall for you"

"it's not that easy you know..."
Taerae stopped looking at his phone and leaned back in his chair thinking on what he sould do now. he was really happy to find out the girl of his dreams was in his same school, and same grade apparently... but how come that was the first time he saw her if they're the same age...? was she new?

all his questions would've been left without answer... or at least for now

|Soohe pov|

"what if he's the guy that was following me around that night after i went to the library..."
soohe said barely remember how that dude's face looked like but the height and the hair kinda matched her memory of him so... better be careful from now on....
OH maybe that's why he was staring at her.

"damn are you sure? it was almost a month ago how can you remember his face?"
wonyoung was ready to strangle him for following her bestfriend around like a creep but... she had to be sure it was actually him...

"idk but i don't want to see him again"
she said leaning on the desk resting her head on it, closing her eyes almost falling asleep until the teacher busted in the classroom making her almost fall from the chair.

the teacher just started teaching his subject and soohe kept just thinking if that guy was the one who followed around that night... but how come she didn't notice before... they're in the same school...

he was handsome tho...

No. the dream guy. stay loyal soohe.

|after school|

Soohe went to Wonyoung's house to "study".
they sat down in front of the computer trying to find any type of access to that guy's instagram

"what if you follow him. he looked interested in you"
wonyoung said after almost half an hour trying to find any pic of this guy just to make soohe have a more vivid immage of who he was, cause she didn't look in his face enough to remember.

"m'kay"(sorry)

she sent the request and now they had to wait.

|Taerae pov|

Matthew was currently using taerae's phone looking at that girl's instagram just because.

"what a coincidence"

taerae looked at him confused
"uh?"

"you have a follow request"

that wasn't new for taerae... but what is the coincidence he was talking about anyway...

"it's that girl"

taerae just stood there thinking.

"how does she know my name she didn't even looked up from the floor for a second"

"maybe you dumbass stared at her too much so her friend noticed and told her your name"
he was right, he actually stared at her and it looked kinda creepy from Matthew's prospective... he just know she doesn't want to be in that girl's place.

"makes sense..."

"imma send her a dm"

taerae panicked. he already looked creepy staring at her... he was not gonna scary her even more by sending her a dm.

"don't even try. it's better to approach in real life. from dms just looks creepy"

Matthew handed him the phone and took his own

"then i'm gonna dm her"

taerae was not having it rn.

"why?"

"so you'll actually do something, and she's kinda cute"

"wrong strategy, I don't care enough to get jealous "

Matthew snorted
"you're so boring, might be better if you actually tried to do something, i know you're not gonna approach her in real life too stop lying"

"i'm not lying, i'm gonna do it"

"yeah sure, when?"

he stopped thinking, was it actually a giod idea to talk to her irl? and what was he gonna say? say that she was the girl from his dreams will sound so damn creepy.

"tomorrow"
no you're not gonna do it stop lying to yourself

"yeah but try approach her normally, don't scare her saying that you saw her in your dreams"
yeah but what was he gonna say then?

this is so confusing.

"how, what do i say then?"

"idk you should know, i'm not the one who saw her in his dreams for almost a year"

|soohe pov|

nah ok he doesn't really look like some creep who would follow people around at night... i hope...

"he kinda cute tho"
wonyoung said looking at the pics on jis instagram

"you can take him then"
soohe said laying on the big bed in Wonyoung's room hugging one of her pillows

she turned around and looked at her from the chair

"girl, he looked more interested in you"

"stop i don't like him. and in my heart there's only the guy of those dreams"

"no. i'm tired of that. a really hansome guy is interested in you and you keep thinking about that dude? you're gonna ask taerae out. you can't keep yourself to a imaginary guy."
wonyoung demaned crossing her arms really tired of her friend's behaviour

"ugh you don't even know if he's really interested"
she said putting the pillow in her face sighing loudly

"you just need to talk to him"

"what if I don't want to"

"then i'll force you to do it"
she said smiling sending her a flying kiss

soohe just rolled her eyes and throwed her the pillow