your lips

"you"

taerae was taken aback by that. he obviously didn't saw that coming.

"what do you mean."

soohe sighed loudly and looked at him annoyed

"i've been dreaming about a guy for a lot and i think the guy it's you ok? still not sure tho"
she said progressively loosing the confidence to look in his eyes and by half of her sentence her eyes already gone everywhere but his face.

he on the other hand was literally shocked, he couldn't believe what he just heard. how tf is that even possible.

"oh."
he just said and soohe interpreted that in the wrong way, she thought he was kinda weirded out by that and how to blame him... she just said she saw him on her dreams for months if not a year she would've been creeped out by that too.

so she started walking away as fast as she could, when she arrived at her floor she didn't even though about going in class she just ran to the girls bathroom and locked herself in one of them.

why she did that? obviously because she was embarrassed but mostly because she was a pussy and didn't have enough courage to deal with what was going on. she was so stressed out. she felt like ruining a whole month of building up a genuine friendship with him.

Taerae panicked when soohe ran away but if he tried to go on her floor he could've actually got detention cause he was more detectable than her. so he asked wonyoung and gyuvin to go talk to her instead.

as matthew and taerae were alone now he decided to explain him the situation.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAID YOU DREAMED ABOUT HER TOO"
matthew was too shocked to actually metabolize what happened. that was the perfect scenario to tell her he has been crushing on her and also dreaming about her for so fucking long.

"I PANICKED"
he said regretting saying 'oh.' cause he probably sounded rude so that might be why she ran away

[no fucking shit sherlock]

"you're a dumbass. if you don't make up for this i'm gonna tell jiwoong."
the ultimate threat
taerae was still kinda scared of jiwoong.

/in the girls bathroom/

soohe stayed in the bathroom for about an hour and then decided to exit while no one was around, she walked to the school's garden and sat on the grass looking at the sky

taerae who decided to skip a class to go find her finally found her on the garden and sat beside her.

"i'm so so sorry for saying just 'oh' to what you said earlier."
he started looking at her who kinda got scared by him suddenly talking

"it's ok no worries"
she said smiling noticing him staring at her face, her heart raced a bit and her cheeks started coloring.

they used to stare at each other often to tease each other but now his gaze was different. it wasn't even that forced flirting he would do sometimes to make her mad.

that was a totally different vibe.

the wind was kinda cold but that was the last of her worries now. feeling the cold breeze gave her chills and also his gaze on going from her eyes to her lips for a split second. she thought she was tripping for a moment.

taerae got closer to her wrapping one of his arms on her waist pulling her closer looking at her eyes and eventually at her lips.

"can i tell you a secret?"
taerae whispered in her ear while she almost choked on saliva while nodding quickly

he kinda moved backwards but his face was still a couple inches from hers, his eyes went from her's to her lips and moved forward.

soohe's eyes widened but she didn't move and waited for their lips to finally meet

...

"soohe.... sooheeee.... SOOHE."

"SOOHE WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU CAN'T SLEEP IN THE FUCKING BATHROOM"

she heard wonyoung's voice from outside the bathroom she locked herself in. thinking of the dream she just had her whole face colored bright red and opened the door as quickly as possible.

"why is your face red are you sick?"
she said looking at soohe's face worried about how red she was.

"i kissed him omg..."

wonyoung didn't understand a shit of what she was talking about

"who tf you kissed."

her face was even more red, if that was even possible.

"taerae."

again wonyoung had no idea what she was talking about... taerae was upstairs in his class and she was locked in the girls bathroom how tf did they kiss via bluetooth?

"tf... soohe are you ok you want me to bring you to the nurse office?"

"it was a dream."

"oooohhh that makes so much sense now. WAIT. YOU DREAMED ABOUT KISSING HIM OMG???"

"shut up"

[kinda short chapter but a really intense one. lmao sorry for the dream part🤭]