falling

they started walking to Soohe's appartment and she started to get a bit anxious.
all those people coming to her house... and jiwoong being there ready to start his dramatic scenes.

she wasn't really sure if her brain could handle that

however they eventually arrived at her appartment and by how high up they were Matthew and Taerae started getting anxious too as that place was probably also full of pubblic figures such as politicians and actors... or just rich people.

and don't misunderstand they were pretty rich too... but they weren't Seocho district rich.
not even Gangnam rich.

Soohe opened the appartment door with the pin and let the guys in, they were really impressed by how big that place was.

"oh you're home Soohe?"
Jiwoong walked to the entrance of the appartment ready to great his sister then he saw the ✨opportunity

"omg there's the handsome guy too"

oh no... not again please...

wonyoung just holding her laugh in a corner, by the way jiwoong said that she felt her lungs exploding by how much she wanted to laugh.

"you sound like you want the cops called on you"
Soohe actually found pretty funny the way he said that sentence, but still wanted to make him shut up for once.

wonyoung was having a really hard time trying to not laugh.

"well. i'll be in the kitchen if you need something"
jiwoong said leaving them while laughing (😭)

"let's go to my room i have a tv"
soohe said walking forward to her room which was at the 2nd floor of the appartment
(ye 2 floor apartment cause i like it)

her room was pretty big she had a queen size bed and aside for that a couch and a tv, also a lot of pillows, those fluffy sheets and lots of plushies

she let her friends sit on the couch with her and decided to watch a movie toghether, she was right in the middle of Matthew and Taerae.
yes wonyoung did it on purpose, don't ask why she just wanted to see her bestie struggle, and she got what she wanted cause Soohe really felt so uncomfy but decided to ignore that.

they were still friends... so she had to put aside her enxiety.

she started a random movie, a comedy one, really simple and funny, it wasn't really entertaining for her but the others seemed to enjoy it so she just relaxed her back on the couch and started looking at the ceiling trying to entertain herself by daydreaming some random interactions with her favourite idols, it worked for almost the whole film then Taerae noticed how she was intensively staring at the ceiling and got concerned.
(who wouldn't tbh)

so he patted her shoulder lightly, in response she kinda glared at him for interrupting her imaginary hug with baekhyun, then she realised it must've been weird to see her just looking at the ceiling not moving for almost an hour

"i was having my moment with baekhyun"
she said closing her eyes in disappointment. kinda, she was kinda feeling relieved that Taerae acknowledged her presence beside her, then she grabbed his hand, she wanted her daydream to be more realistic
(yeah sure)

"don't move i want to hold hands with baekhyun"
Taerae didn't know if he should feel happy that she held his hand or offended by the reason she held it. either way he didn't even complain or move his hand... afterall she still held his hand...

Then the film ended and Soohe fell asleep cause of all that daydreaming, she just idk passwd out at some point...

yeah she was passed out on the couch holding Taerae's hand... which didn't passed unnoticed by Matthew and Wonyoung.

"don't get too excited she was daydreaming about her bias and wanted to hold my hand to make it more realistic"
He said before Matthew and Wonyoung could start fangirling, they did it anyway...

"wake her up at least..."
Matthew said looking at Soohe who was just chilling passed out on the couch....normal thing to do when you have friends over

"why me?"
Taerae panicked

"cause you're her boyfriend duh"
Matthew's voice never sounded this annoying to Taerae till that phrase came out of his mouth

then just to make Matthew shut up he tried to wake her up

he started to shake her hand trying to stop holding it with her, she seemed really annoyed by that so she woke up with a weird expression

"Baekhyun the fuck are you do-"
She said while waking up realising that, unfortunately, the one shaking the shit out of her hand wasn't baekhyun.

"it's just you"

Uh sorry, OUCH???
'it's just you' GIRL???
JUST him?

Taerae was really offended by that. so he just stopped holding her hand and looked at Matthew who was about to laugh.

|the next day at school|

Wonyoung and Soohe walked to the seniors floor as every morning and walked towards Matthew and Taerae who were in front of the vending machines trying to decide what to buy.

"have you decided yet?"
Soohe asked Matthew looking up at him hopping that he would choose quickly.

"go first idk what to get"
he said moving backwards to let her be in front of the vending machine, she just chose to get a coke and a chocolate barr that she started eating right away cause it melts easily.

Taerae just watched her eat right beside her, and was really surprised that she walked to him in her own like... just the fact that she walked to him without having to call her out was really a win for him.

"you want some...?"
she said nothing that he was staring at her, she assumed he wanted some of her chocolate...?

"no i'm ok"
he was in fact... but just wanted to look at her...

"then why are you staring"
she said lightly pushing his shoulder

"it's funny the way you stuff your cheeks like a squirrel to eat"
(i actually do this)
well he wasn't lying, he really though it was funny that's also why he was looking at her

"it's a strategy to eat more at once, sometimes i choke but it's ok"
Then he started getting paranoid. never mention that you could choke in front of Taerae, man will have 6 heart attacks all at once.

"stop doing it then"
She started laughing at his concerned face, that resulted in her starting to cough while laughing and Taerae having a heart attack thinking she was choking and dying.

Matthew just watched the scene while wonyoung was calmly buying her food from the machine, she was so used to hear Soohe choke that she didn't even flinch or get concerned by the sudden coughing.

Eventually she stopped coughing but kept laughing at Taerae for how paranoid he was

"chill i'm not dying, yet"
She said patting his shoulder assuring (?) him, or at least she was trying

"yet?"
suddenly realising what she said he looked at her confused

"yeah you expect me to live forever?"
she said crossing her arms

"oh well i hope you live for at least 80 years"

"too much that'll be boring as fu-"

"that's how much a normal person lives soohe."

"not in my family, from my mom's side they all died pretty soon... mayb-"
Taerae closed her mouth with his hand trying to make her shut up

"don't say it out loud or it will happen"

"I HOPE SO"
she yelled freeing herself from him

"SHUT UP"
he yelled back at her, they just started bickering about her life if it had to be long and 'boring' or short and intense.

wonyoung and Matthew watched them arguing and thought they looked like a married couple in they late 50' arguing over the most ridiculous shit they can think of...

(sorry for the long wait💞)