fever dream

"you're making it too obvious"
Matthew whispered to Taerae.

he started looking everywhere but in soohe's direction.
bro panicked

"damn those red stained lips makes me want to kiss u soohe"
wonyoung jocked around looking at soohe

she was kinda talking Taerae's mind

she gave her the kissy lips (like...😗)
making the others laugh

they had a fun time at the amusement park, then it was time for soohe and wonyoung to go back home, that night wonyoung was staying at soohe's house.

they waved at matthew and Taerae and walked to soohe's house.

when they arrived Jiwoong was already in his room, probably resting and watching a movie idk

they went to soohe's room and layed in her bed.

"so... are you really sure it's not Taerae?"
wonyoung asked putting her head close to soohe's shoulder

"i... i don't know... it's hard to tell..."
she said finally admitting to herself that he might be the one... but it's still not sure.

"maybe you just need to spend time with him and get to know him right?"

"i guess so..."
she said looking at the ceiling trying to gather all of her thoughts about him... she was still feeling a bit weird about this whole situation

then they got ready to go to bed and fell asleep peacefully

soohe suddenly woke up at 4am.
she just had a nightmare...
the first since she started dreaming about that guy...

fortunately she didn't woke up wonyoung, but now she was scared of going back to sleep and having another nightmare...

she just stared in the ceiling until she fell asleep again.

|that morning in school|

Soohe was trying to stay awake after not sleeping well that night, they again went to the seniors floor.

Taerae noticed that soohe wasn't feeling well so he offered to bring her to the nurse office, offer that she declined plenty of times until she just gave up.

her and taerae walked toghether to the nurse office, when they arrived it was empty so taerae told her to lay on the bed until the nurse was there.

he decided to check her temperature, he didn't find the ones that you poiny on the forehead and they tell you the temperature so he had to use a old one

"open your mouth"
he said with the thermometer in his hand.

she had her eyes closed and she just opened her mouth as he said, she was in autopilot now, she couldn't hear or see anything by how tired she was.

"your temperature is kinda high"
he said looking at her with concern

"just like me"
she joked around not realising she wasn't with wonyoung and Taerae probably didn't had the same humor she used with wonyoung

"uh?"
he was hella confused

"just kidding, i never get high before lunch"
she continued with those stupid jokes and Taerae was getting more and more confused by the whole situation

"wha-"
taerae was getting more and more confused and just assumed she was joking. and she was obviously, but she sounded so serious...

"oh shit you're not wonyoung, I don't do drugs i swear don't call the cops"
she said quickly sitting on the bed
(currently deciding if i should feed y'all now with actual drama..... yk what imma feed y'all)

Taerae was sitting on a chair in front of the bed so as soohe wasn't laying anymore the distance between them was only some inches.

"so who's Matthew's girlfriend? it's weird that he didn't bring her to the amusement park..."
she quickly said not even minding the closeness to Taerae.

he on the other hand was kinda flustered by it. but kept it cool cause soohe seemed to not care at all

"uhm she was busy i guess"
man... stop lying

"i know you're lying stop it"
she said pointing a finger to his face getting even closer.

"if you know i'm lying then why are you asking?"
he's just panicking at this point

"cause i want to know why you lied about him having a girlfriend when i told you i liked him"
she said, woah they both lie a lot... they're really soulmates

"wait you didn't say you liked him"
ouch?? again this argument is really becoming useless they just keep lying and lying...
this is so stupid, and the fact that they don't even realise it is even more stupid

"don't even try to change topic, answer my question"
she said grabbing his tie trying to look kinda "scary"??? well that was the intention but it just looked like she was weirdly flirting with him.

"what if I don't want to?"
he's in autopilot he doesn't even know what he's saying, too busy panicking trying to not expose his crush for her.

she rolled her eyes and layed back down

"leave you're boring and a liar"
she said closing her eyes

OUCH???
Taerae was hurt by her words, but boring was the worst one. he surely wasn't gonna leave now, the first class already started so at this point he would've just skipped it.
and the fact that he tried to help her and now she was telling him to leave really annoyed him

"i'm not leaving"
he relaxed his back on the chair looking at her

"then I'm leaving"
she said trying to stand up but she suddenly saw everything go black.

Taerae panicked seeing her falling down
he tried to catch her before she hitted the floor.
now they were both on the floor lol.
soohe was in Taerae's arms resting her head on his chest cause she was passed out?... yeah she passed out.

don't even worry about Taerae he just had an heart attack, his ears are red as f*ck also.

(another chapter today cause yes i love y'all 🤭)