asleep

|in school|

Soohe tried to cover her red puffy eyes with make up but she still looked like she cried a lot.
the fact that she couldn't remember his face was even more heartbreaking than not seeing him in her dreams.

"i'm telling you. it's because you found him."
wonyoung said while eating her chocolate barr

"it's not Taerae. don't you think i would remember him if i see his face?"
she said still convinced it wasn't him.
she was kinda trying to convince herself...

"well, anyway... let's go to the seniors floor"
wonyoung said dragging her friend to the upper floor, Matther texted her that they were on the hallway in front of the vending machines.

wonyoung and Matthew actually became friends finding a lot of mutual interests.

when soohe and wonyoung arrived in the seniors floor they quickly walked to taerae and matthew

wonyoung and Matthew started talking and soohe was trying her best to not make eye contact with taerae.

atp she didn't even knew why she was trying to avoid him so badly, but to her brain it made sense...

"uhm wanna walk around while those two talk?"
taerae said offering soohe to take his hand

she looked at his hand and at his face

"ok"

she started walking while he followed her kinda disappointed she rejected his hand, usually they would hold hands really often in his dreams...

"what's your favourite subject?"
taerae said walkinf close to her looking at her already interested in what she was gonna say

"i like science... and art"

Taerae nodded and smiled
he likes art too...

"mine is math i used to tutor some freshmans last year"
he said... uhm... no ok so the tutor wasn't him, she wasn't a freshman last year...

"you did it only last year?"
her gaze was still going forward trying to not look at his face

"yes, why?"
he asked looking back at her

"uhm nothing i used to have a tutor the first year of highschool... but i guess it wasn't you"
she said noticing how he keept looking at her

"don't look at me so much you're gonna consume my beauty"
she joked looking at him who was caught in 4k staring at her.

she laughed at his face making him smile, really happy that she looked comfortable for the first time since they started talking

"I wasn't staring"
He playfully pushed her shoulder lightly cause he was scared of hurting her. she just kept laughing.

"yes you were staring. i saw you"
she said pointing a finger to his face getting close to him smiling

"and what if i was?"
he said with a lower voice grabbing her wrist looking in her eyes
(omg stawp)

"so you're admitting it?"
she still had her playful voice even tho she was dying inside from the look he was giving her

"ok maybe"
he said letting go her wrist looking at her with a softer gaze smiling.

he was actually dying inside too after trying to "flirt"?? with her but her just rejecting it right in his face.
that was embarassing.

they kept walling and eventually soohe randomly grabbed his arm interewning it to hers while walking.
just because she was used to do it with wonyoung...

that made Taerae's heart race a bit.

unfortunately for Taerae soohe had to go back to her floor cause her first class will start really soon.
so she just waved at him and walked down the stairs with wonyoung.

in class wonyoung kept fangirling over soohe interwining arms with Taerae.
and that was annoying soohe a lot. it wasn't really a big deal... it's not like she kissed him or else they just walked toghether ugh...

when the last bell rang soohe rushed out of the class cause jiwoong was gonna pick her up today.
she just tried to avoid him seeing her with Taerae.

oh well it didn't went as she planned cause when she was in front of the school gate Taerae walked towards her with a big smile in his face and all soohe could think about was to run away before jiwoong saw Taerae. cause even tho he wasn't a "jealous" brother he would start to tease her. just like he did by text.

"are you waiting for someone?"
Taerae asked her while standing right in front of her

"my brother"
she said quickly trying to not talk to much

"i can wait with you if you want, so you're not alone"
he said standing beside her looking at her

"ok..."
she said lookinf down kinda confused, why was he so clingy? do friends do this? usually she walks home with wonyoung but since his brother was gonna pick her up she told wonyoung to go home without her... she didn't think about asking her to wait with her...

and now jiwoong was gonna see Taerae and start a drama... he's gonna whine for the rest of the day.

eventually jiwoong arrived right in front of the school gate where soohe was. and taerae too...

"is this your boyfriend?"
jiwoong was trying to not laugh actually, it was so fun to annoy her like this

"don't even start. and no. he's my friend"

"oh the one you were talking about yesterday, mhh oke...wow he's handsome just like you said"
jiwoong said trying to not laugh at them.
Taerae's face was kinda turning red.

soohe was ready to strangle jiwoong.

"haha you're so funny, bye Taerae"
she said with the coldest voice jiwoong ever heard opening the car door and closing it aggressively annoyed by her brother's behaviour.

"bye handsome boy"
jiwoong said to Taerae before start driving getting a slap on the arm by soohe.

Taerae stood there after they left trying to metabolize what soohe's brother said...

she told her brother about him?...