let go

|The next morning|

Soohe walked into the school gate feeling needles in her throat, her eyes kept itching and her heart was hurting more than it ever did.

her morning started bad with jiwoong telling her that he had to go to another city to film a new drama...

so she was gonna be alone again.

and now she even had to solve all that thing with Taerae. at some point she even hoped someone would ran over her while crossing the road. she was still alive so it obviously didn't go as she hoped.(sorry this is stupid lol)

she didn't even noticed wonyoung she just went straight to find Taerae to talk to him as soon as possible even tho she was in the verge of crying.

walking through the seniors hallway, which was empty at that hour she finally found Taerae and Matthew. without even saying a word she grabbed Taerae's wrist dragging him to another side of the hallway

"sorry. for everything"
her voice was low and she didn't even dare to look in his face.

"it's ok, i'm sorry too"
he said kinda concerned by how soohe was acting

she just nodded and still looked down

"soohe, is everything ok?"

no it's not... why do everyone has to ask her if she was ok. was it not obvious how she was feeling? why did everyone had to ask her that and make her cry?

of course she started crying. everything was falling apart in her life. from her parents to her school life everything was fucked.

she just wanted to disappear. go far away from here and forget about everyone and everything.
for all these years she had to endure so much pain.

How can she be ok?

Taerae's heart dropped by the second he realised she was crying, and it felt even worst by how silent she was.

his first instinct was to hug her, mostly trying to hide her from other students gazes that may think he purposely made her cry.

he walked her to the nearest empty classroom and made her sit trying to figure out how to make her stop crying as soon as possible

when he stepped back from her he noticed how red and puffy her eyes were and found it so adorable. but this wasn't the right moment to stare at her face.

"you wanna talk about it?"

"everything is falling apart. i hate this life."

"don't say that I'm sure it would all come together, i can help you"

"I'm sorry"

"stop apologizing you have nothing to be sorry."

she stood there looking at the ground.
after maybe a minute she lifted her dead to look at Taerae.

he looked really concerned

Soohe was being trapped by his deep and mesmerising eyes.

she gently laid her hand on his cheek caressing it while looking straight into his eyes.

"you're so sweet."

then she stood up ready to leave that room, but Taerae was not gonna let her leave so soon.
he grabbed her hand and pulled her back close to him.

he spent a moment to stare at her face then he hugged her warmly.

Soohe smiled and hugged him back tightly resting her face on his chest, she could hear his heart beat. it was really fast, probably cause of how stressed he was when she started crying... he looked really concerned...

|After school|

Soohe went to Wonyoung's house cause of how confused she was getting by her interactions with Taerae.

"so, he hugged me at the end ok"

Wonyoung let out a little scream trying to not go crazy over her ship. she was so happy but at the same time mad by how blind soohe was.

and at this point he was even acting so obvious. how can she not see it.

but wonyoung wasn't gonna serve it to her on a silver plate. She had to either realise it herself or Taerae had to tell her.

"you guys are so cute"

she said hugging a pillow regretting not telling Matthew to spy on them and take pics. cause she wanted to see all those cute things they did.

"mh it's weird"
soohe said fidgeting with her hands thinking about what happened

"why?"
wonyoung was taken aback by how nervous Soohe looked, usually when you get this type of attention by someone you like you would feel more like... euphoric? like butterflies in your stomach or things like that...

wonyoung was convinced soohe had a crush on him but was gaslighting herself into thinking she had no feelings

"idk it's been a long time since i experienced this... and you know how it was the last time"
she said laying on the bed next to wonyoung

wonyoung instinctively hugged her kinda wanting to slap her too for mentioning her last relationship.

"we don't talk about him. he's in the past and needs to remain there."

nah ok now wonyoung was getting mad.

"what if the universe sent me the dream guy to make me forget about him?"

(sorry for the random plot twist but i need to spice up the story and add few chapters😭 Also the story is going really slow so imma post multiple chapters so y'all don't get bored❤️)

Taerae beatboxing