your eyes

|The next week|

For the past week Soohe refused to go with wonyoung on the seniors floor,  she stayed in class for the lunch breaks and went home all by herself every day.

the fact that Taerae wanted to get close with her seemed really weird now , she wasn't interested in him and didn't want him to get any closer to her from now on.

every day she had to listen to wonyoung complaining about her behaviour towards Taerae.
Soohe's head would start aching just by hearing his name.

all she wanted was to stay by herself.

and for the past week she also didn't dream about the guy, and started to just think her "phase" ended and it was better for her that it all ended now. she wasn't gonna depend on a guy from a dream anymore.

also jiwoong started to get worried cause she stayed in her room every afternoon after school, she just came out to eat dinner. he wasn't even sure she ate lunch at school cause she wouldn't talk to him.

she was just having her emo phase i guess...

Soohe was sitting on her bed with her ipad trying to watch a drama in piece after getting scolded by jiwoong for not going outside enough.
then she recived a videocall from.... Matthew?

"are you too gonna scold me like wonyoung?"
she said laughing

"if you want yes i can, but now i just wanna know how you feel"
his voice was calm and rather than annoyed he sounded just genuinely curious

"i don't even know, i'm not really in the mood of talking to anybody these days... i want to be alone with my thoughts"
now that she thought about it, was she really gonna be mad to Taerae cause he lied to her? she lied too... so he should've been mad too... but he wasn't

"why? did something bad happened?"
the more he talked the more Soohe felt like crying, the way he was concerned for her and seemed to care about how she felt really made her feel better.

"nothing happened..."
she looked away from the ipad trying to hold her tears

"Soohe, are you ok?"

and now she couldn't hold it in anymore.
lots of tears started flowing from her eyes, Matthew knew she was about to cry and he just let it happen.
sometimes is better to not hold in the pain.

"it's ok to cry, if you want to talk about it i'm here."
(pls i love him😭)

the way he was so nice to her even tho they weren't so close made her feel so much better.

"why are you so nice to me?"

"cause you're my friend. and i care about you"

that made her cry even more.

they talked for at least 2 hours and soohe felt so comfortable to tell him about the guy in the dreams and about how she didn't saw him for almost 2 weeks. how Taerae lied to her and how she lied too to him.

she told him everything she felt and Matthew convinced her to hang out again, this time just the 2 of them to talk more and try to solve everything.

they finished their long call and Soohe came out of her room and went to talk to jiwoong too.

"Jiwoong"
she called him and he quickly lifted his head from looking at his phone.

"yeah?"

"i need help"
jiwoong had a mini heart attack, help? for what?

"are you hurt? is everything ok?"

"no. everything is going bad. i hate this."

"want a hug?"

she nodded and recived a warm hug from him.
she wasn't in the mood of crying again so she just stood there trying to gather thoughts.

then they both sat in front of the kitchen counter and she started explaining what was going on.

"you just need to talk to him and solve everything. are you sure you don't have feeling for him?"
he asked making her cringe

"no ew"
she said drinking water from the glass Jiwoong gave her.

"mh yeah.. sure"
he said whispering to himself.

"shut up"

"don't tell me to shut up you're the one talking nonsense. you avoided Taerae for a week cause he lied to you even tho you lied to him first? GIRL"

"i know... I'm gonna talk to him tomorrow"
she said taking her phone sending Taerae a text

he visualised and didn't respond

"son of a-"
she started saying then remembered she was still in front of jiwoong

"SOOHE?"

"bye"

she ran to her room and went to bed as quickly as possible

|At Taerae's house|

After Matthew hang up with soohe he went straight to Taerae's house.

"she's just not in the mood of talking"
he said to Taerae who was finishing an assignment for school

"so she's not mad at me"
he looked at Matthew relaxing on the chair

"kinda, but it's ok, i'm gonna meet up with her and-"

"NO."

Matthew almost jumped from the chair for how loudly Taerae interrupted him, and also for how scary he sounded.

"why not..."

"I don't want you to go on a date with my crush"
he said with the most offended expression you can think of

"it's not a date dumbass"

"I don't care, i'll meet her so she can talk to me."

"whatever you say sweetie"

Taerae's phone ringed.

"it's a text from Soohe"
Matthew said picking up Taerae's phone for him

"it says 'Tomorrow before lessons start let's meet up, i need to tell you something'... damn"

found this pic of Jiwoong he's so pretty i-🤭