never waking up

it was 9PM and wonyoung decided that soohe was gonna stay at her house that night so the morning after she could help her friend getting ready and make her pretty to talk to that pretty guy.

"PUT. THE MASK. ON."
Wonyoung said running after her with a face mask, soohe never liked having face masks on her face they made her body cringe every time cause of how moisty they felt, she surely did her skincare every day but she couldn't stand face masks.

"NO I DON'T LIKE THE TEXTURE. IT FEELS WEIRD"
she begged her friend to not put that thing on her face. eventually wonyoung stopped and just put lots of skincare products on her face.

"you look so cute"
wonyoung said while putting cream on her friends face, she was resting her face and her eyes were closed, when soohe heard her friend's compliment she smiled and her cheeks lightly flushed, wonyoung giggled and cupped soohe's face admiring how cute she was while blushing
(be changing lead here oop🤭🤭wonyoung>>>)

"now let's sleep"
soohe layed on wonyoung's bed and she did the same thing right beside her.
it was common for them to have sleepovers and sleep in the same bed, they knew each other from kindergarten so they were really comfortable with each other.

|the next day|

Soohe was still really sleepy, she forgot how early wonyoung got up to get ready for school.
she too woke up early but... wonyoung was up 2 hours before school-😀

wonyoung took her friend's hand and dragged her to her bathroom, brushed her hair carefully and started straightening them leaving soft waves at the ends. she did the same with her hair.
after doing her make up they put on the uniform and walked out of the house.

it was still pretty early so they stopped to a cafeteria and ordered a iced coffee.

when they arrived to the school it was still half an hour before the first class would start so wonyoung dragged her friend to the seniors floor.

"this is a bad idea i'm telling u"
soohe kept whining wanting to go back to the class and rest but her friend was really serious about soohe talking to that guy.

when she captured a glimpse of that guy she looked down at the floor immediately.

"please let's go away from here"

|taerae pov|

"look i think she hates me..."
taerae said after he saw how she immediately looked down when they made eye contact.

"maybe she's so inlove she can't look at you"
Matthew joked around sipping his juice while scrolling on his phone

"how funny, should i approach her?"

"ask her what is she doing here, that'll do it"
Matthew said knowing that she and her friedn weren't supposed to be there, cause they were a year younger.

"uh?"
taerae was confused, why wasn't she supposed to be here?

"she's not a senior dumbass, she's a year younger than us"
oh... that explains why he didn't really saw her around that often...

"mh imma go check"

he started walking towards them, they were in front of the vending machines
the girl was still looking at the floor

"are you girls seniors? i don't see you around often"
he said not trying to be rude or creepy in any way.

soohe lifted her head and looked directly into his eyes

"no but our vending machines are empty and we wanted snacks"
soohe's head was empty she wasn't even there atp.

"is that so? and also...soohe... can i talk to you privately during the lunch break?"
taerae said looking at her nametag cause he still didn't remember her name.

soohe was really about to say no.
what if he wanted to kill her? kidnap her? that sounded creepy to her...

"yes she would love to, right soohe?"
wonyoung said for her and soohe just stood there, head empty she was zoning out the whole time.

"yeah?"
she said looking at taerae who was smiling

when he walked away soohe looked at wonyoung

"i hate you"
she said walking away to the stairs not really meaning it obviously but it was stressing for her. she didn't really talked privately to anyone who wasn't wonyoung for almost a year.

that's stupid i know.
but she really fell for that guy in the dream.

but wait... taerae... he still looked really familiar.
but when she looked at him she was zoning out so she didn't really scanned his face.
she's regretting it now...

dumbass it's not hard to look at someone's face.

she arrive in the class and flopped in her seat banging her dead on the desk. she was still alone in the class, usually students stay out of the class when the class is not about to start and it was still early...

wonyoung entered the class seeing her friend banging her head on the desk. she ran to stop her

"you don't wanna have a red mark on the forehead when you meet with taerae. you have to look perfect all right?"
she said caressing soohe's forehead where she had a red mark from banging her head on the wooden desk.

"I don't care"
wonyoung was really close to slap her now. her behaviour was really unacceptable.
a older cute guy was interested in her and she still cared about that dream guy.

"if you say it again i'm gonna slap you"

"I don't care"

"soohe. stop. try to be more open. a really cute guy may be interested in you."
wonyoung cupped soohe's cheeks and looked in her eyes trying to convince her to behave normally for once

"ok i'll try..."
she said and wonyoung smiled widely

|lunch break|

soohe walked out of the class and saw taerae on a corner of the hallway looking around... looking for her?

when he saw her he walked to her smiling

"you mind following me to a more private place?"

~sorry for not updating for a lot imma upload like 3 chapters all at once, sorry again😭~