starlight

after school soohe and woongki met up to talk about the dream things.

they found a really cute caffe  in the center of seoul and decided to stop there and talk, just having some fun time toghether to also know each other better.

"so you've been dreaming about taerae for almost a year? and what tipe of dreams?"
he asked taking a sip of his caramel macchiato

"just random dreams, we would go out toghether but we never had close interactions like hugs or kisses, we barely held hands in those dreams."
she was still busy ordering one of the cute desserts they had in this caffe.

thinking about it, she developed a crush just by all the acts of service the dream taerae did during those dreams, and now seeing how he actually does it in real life she was convinced it was actually him in those dreams...

but her trauma with relationship didn't let her confess or eventually be in a relationship with him, even tho he wasn't a toxic person. he was kinda lunatic but nothing she couldn't endure.

after all he was being so kind with her even when they argued he would always be so gentle and never actually made her uncomfortable.
the were still just a bit awkward tho.
or maybe she just felt that way because of her crush for him

"is there something that is blocking you from confessing? or you're just not sure?"
he asked while his dessert arrived

"i think because of my ex i'm still kind of traumatised so I don't know if icm ready to be in a relationship..."
she said also knowing it wasn't sure that taerae liked her back. she still didn't know anything.
they've been flirting as a joke for long so she wasn't really sure.

"maybe because you had a trauma you should try to face it by confessing to him. and by how you told me he acts with you he probably has a crush on you too"
woongki wasn't wrong but soohe was still not sure of that. facing her problems was really hard especially when the trauma was still making her feel so sick.

"maybe you're right... yk I don't really feel like talking about my ex but... just the way he acted, he was the complete opposite of how taerae acts. and that has made me think a lot."
she was sure taerae was a better person than him, that was clear. but still she couldn't bring herself to fully trust him. that was just not easy for her.

all the time she spent with him were still awkward even tho they were close, and she felt like the thing that made it feel awkward was her. it was all her fault for not trusting him.

but now how could she do it, they knew each other for a month and her crush was based on another person. a person who wasn't real.

of course taerae is real but him and the one she saw in her dreams are different. she still doesn't know taerae that much to confirm he was the same as she knew him from the dream.

of course she had developed a crush for him even tho it just passed a month and some weeks but it was still not enough for her to be sure.

"well, i don't know who your ex is but if he's the complete opposite from taerae then he must be an asshole... no offense tho"

"nah he really was a bitch. he has hit me so many times like... even the last time we saw each other, when we broke up, he slapped me so hard."

woongki was ready to fight that bitch

"WHAT. are you serious. son of a bitch."
he was so dramatic she loved the way he acted around her.

soohe felt her phone vibrating like crazy cause of that damn group. they were spamming again

matthew oppa's fanclub

gyuvin
no wait are you serious?