daylight

the next day soohe wasn't really in the mood of going on the seniors floor to face taerae. so she stayed in the class all alone with her thoughts

wonyoung amd gyuvin tho went to the seniors floor and went straight to ask taerae why soohe didn't want to see him.

"what did you do to soohe?"
wonyoung said nervously tapping her foot on the ground waiting for an answer

"I didn't do anything"
he said sipping his juice
(he always drinking juice)

"i'll ask again. what happened to you two"

his ears colored red thinking about what happened the day before.

"we kinda kissed"

matthew, wonyoung and gyuvin's jaws dislocated from that information. they were all so shocked by that.

they joked around about them kissing but they wouldn't immagine them actually doing it.

"but it was just a peck it lasted less than a second"
he quickly explained

he got everyone with a disappointed expression

"so who did the first move?"
gyuvin was so invested in this drama.
it was better than the actual ones.

"she did"

"i bet all my money you stayed still and did nothing"
matthew said and taerae just stood there nodding as he looked at him.

"knew it."

"you should've done something, like kiss her back maybe"
wonyoung said now understanding why she didn't want to see him, he stood still, so it might look like he didn't like the kiss.

"i was too shocked to do anything"
of course in the moment he didn't know what to do, he was stressing out so much and all of that happened so quickly he didn't had enough time to realise what was going on.

"then just kiss her now"
gyuvin said and taerae's eyes widened

"are you crazy? in school?"

"you're just being a pussy rn"
gyuvin teased him

"either way i'm not doing it now, it needs to be the perfect moment"
he didn't want their first kiss to be now just because gyuvin called him a pussy. not really romantic

"perfect moment?"

"yeah like on a date or at the school prom"

wonyoung got an idea.

"take her to the amusement park again. but this time it's gonna be only you two"
she explained while taerae was already having a panic attack thinking about being alone with her and having to do the first move.

"pleas don't leave me alone with her"
bro said that as if she was gonna kill him idk

"she doesn't bite, she might kiss you again tho"
gyuvin 'reassured' him

he was still feeling nervous about it

"it's gonna be ok. you can do it taerae."
matthew tried to calm him down, but he was overthinking his whole life in that moment

the bell rang so gyuvin and wonyoung had to go to class.

as they entered they found her talking with that guy from the last time (woongki)

/some minutes before/

soohe was chilling on her phone waiting for gyuvin and wonyoung to come back, then she saw woongki entering the class with a big smile.

he sat in front of her desk and they started talking

"so you kissed him mh"
he was so happy she did the first move, she maybe finally realised she can still be happy despite her past relationship.

"yes and it was really... emotionally intense for me but it lasted less than i hoped it would"
she said regretting not shutting jiwoong's call and kissing him again.

"so that means you liked it... you think he liked it too?"
he asked curious

"I don't know... he just looked at me with a blank stare and then jiwoong called me... he didn't even like moved when i kissed him"
woongki understood so fast what was going on.
he was not expecting it so his brain crushed and he wasn't able to process what happened.

but soohe's brain processed that so fast she already thought he didn't like it.

"yeah he probably liked it, i think he was just not expecting that considering also the atmosphere and the context"
he explained grabbing her hands ready to give her some good advices

he looked in her eyes trying to reassure her, he really wanted to confort her now that she was having a really hard time understanding her feelings.

"you either need to talk to him about it or just go straight into actions."
he smiled seeing her confused face

"actions?"

"kiss him again this time for longer and if he kisses you back is a win, and if he doesn't you kick his ass"
he said it making soohe laugh

"I'll actually do it"
she said laughing while woongki stood there smiling happy that he made her laugh even tho she was so stressed

the bell rang but he couldn't care less

he was just so happy that his dream introduced him to her, she was just so pretty and nice. he was sure from the first moment he saw her that they were gonna be best friends.

and now that she felt enough comfortable to talk to him about her feelings towards her crush and telling him every detail he was really feeling good.

he usually made friends easily, and with her was just so special also because of the dreams.

[next chapter will be really juicy be prepared]