daydream

It's been a week since that day, taerae was kinda gathering courage to tell soohe that he saw her in his dreams too, in the meantime they just acted like nothing happened.

soohe thought about that dream every day.
EVERY. DAY.

that immage won't live her brain, not even for a second. she couldn't concentrate. every time she talked to taerae she wasn't able to look directly at his face. he didn't mention that cause he thought she must felt really embarrassed after she told him that.

they were all at the lunch table in the school cafeteria, just chilling and after some minutes of talking a guy walked to their table and tapped on soohe's shoulder.

taerae side eyed him

"sorry if i bother you, could i talk to you in private? it would be just for a minute i promise"
the guy had a really cute vibe, he was really polite and so damn handsome omg...

soohe followed him cause he asked so politely how was she gonna say no...

taerae was glaring at them the whole time till they left the cafeteria
[he jealous lmao]

him and soohe walked out of the cafeteria and stopped right beside the big doors of the room

soohe rested her back on the wall while he stood in front of her obviously respecting her personal space

"so... uhm it's kinda weird to say but, some months ago i started seeing a girl in my dreams, and i think it's you... I don't mean to say i have a crush on you but it just felt weird..."
he explained while she listened carefully.

ok that's kinda weird, but he doesn't have a crush on her so it's ok. she just wants to know about it more.

"uhm, it happened to me too, except the guy i actually have a crush on the guy i saw in my dreams, bo worries it's not you... btw what's your name?"
she asked smiling at him.

"Woongki, and you are...?"
he asked friendly, he was really happy that she didn't thought he was weird or something.

"soohe, what about we talk about this more, i'm really curious, cause yk I've had the same experience."
she said kindly asking him to spend the lunch break with her.

he nodded and they started walking on the hallways telling each other things about their weird dreams.

in the meantime Taerae was not ok with the fact that they've been gone for almost half an hour.

"chill taerae they're probably talking"
gyuvin said while eating his sandwich

"yeah chill she's not leaving you for sure"
wonyoung said knowing for a fact that soohe was totally crushing on taerae, so that guy was nothing to worry about

"y'all are annoying, i'm totally fine"
he said taking his phone scrolling on Instagram aggressively

"sure... if you say so..."
matthew said sipping his iced americano

"so then last week i dreamed again about him and we kissed."
she said while woongki opened his mouth in shock. he was fangirling too now

"omggg and now? are you gonna tell him?"
he said excited jumping holding her hands.

she laughed at how cute he was and shook her head.

"no i'm too scared"
he stopped jumping and looked at her with a really disappointed face.

"ohhh c'mon at least give him signals that you like him"
they got so close in like 30 minutes only talking about their dreams.
she was feeling so comfortable with him and he was feeling the same.

he even told her about his crush in the first 10 minutes they met.

"i'll try... omg that's so stressing"
she said covering her face with her hands feeling a lot of stress and pressure about all that situation

"aww it'll be fine i can help you out if you want"
he hugged her tight, that hug was so warm and genuine. she almost started crying.

but oh no... taerae saw that, he wanted to make sure soohe was fine so he looked for her around the school and found her not in the best moment...

the way he was hugging her so tightly and gently rubbing her back. AND SHE WAS HUGGING HIM BACK TOO.

he walked away stomping his feet going back to the school cafeteria sitting on the table with a really scary aura.

"damn what happened bro..."
gyuvin wasn't really sure if he should've asked that... he looked like he was gonna choke him

"he was hugging her"

"oh c'mon you're being dramatic for just a hug"
matthew said reassuring him.

"whatever..."

"oh look they're coming back"
wonyoung said seeing that guy and soohe come back, soohe walked to their table and the other boy went to another table.

she sat beside taerae and noticed he looked mad.

"what's wrong with him?"
she asked to the others pointing at taerae.

"he's jealous of that guy"
matthew said and taerae eyes widened, he actually said that. wtf.

"awww"
soohe teased him gently pushing his arm while he looked really annoyed by matthew.

"why would i...?"
taerae said looking at matthew with a really scary gaze

soohe didn't care of how mad he looked, cause that made him look 10 times hotter than usual on her opinion

"don't worry i only have eyes for you cutie~"
she teased poking his cheek making his ears red.
and she noticed it this time

"your ears are red how cute"
she pointed out making taerae self aware as he covered his ears and looked to the opposite side.

"try hugging him, maybe he would stop being mad"
matthew suggested, taerae literally wanted to jump him right now.
why was he saying anything. like he had no filter right now.

soohe took that suggestion as gold so she wrapped her arms around his waist and highed him tight while he was folding having a heart attack and his face and neck were bright red

"you broke him-"

[the end is near😔 jk i still have a lot to write down don't worry]