WAKE UP.

while they were walking soohe couldn't stop looking at his face. he clearly noticed it but chose to stay quiet and anjoy the attention he was getting.

she was just mindlessly following him around she didn't even know where they were going but the more she looked at him the more she wanted to know where she already saw him.

they arrived in the back of the school building and soohe was starting to get really anxious... what if he really wanted to kill her?

he sat on a bench and she did too. he sat closer to her and looked at her, she thought he noticed how she was staring at him and quickly started looking forward with blank eyes

"so, i noticed you followed me on Instagram yesterday, is there any reason...?"
damn boy not everything is about you...
well in this case yes but that's not the point.

"uhm your friend looked kinda cute but i couldn't find his so I followed you to find him"
what a stupid excuse. couldn't you just tell the truth?

"ohh is that so?"
OUCH???😀
the girl of his dreams just called his bestfriend cute

stay stong taerae she's just a big liar

"yeah... why?"
she looked in his eyes this time for real and it hit her right in the face.
she knows why he looks so familiar now.

that's the guy tho tutored her during the first year of high school. damn how come she didn't remember that?

(dumbass)

"he has a girlfriend"
no he doesn't wtf.

wow a cupple of liars how cute.

taerae was just trying to keep her attention on him. immagine finding the girl you've been dreaming of for over a year and she says she likes your bestfriend 😀

no.

"oh m'kay"(again i'm sorry)
she didn't really care the only thing she cared about now was why tf was he staring at her.

they kept quiet while looking in each other's eyes then soohe started to get uncomfortable

"so...? is there another reason you wanted to talk to me?"

"yes. let's be friends."
not even asking just straight up demanding, damn bro...

"what if i say no...?"
girl...

taerae started pouting
"oh c'mon why not?"

she looked at him feeling a bit less tense
"ok i didn't say no, chill... but still..."

he grabbed her arm and lightly shook it

"please"

she looked at him kinda shooked by the sudden skinship

"fine..."

|Matthew pov|

Matthew and Wonyoung were watching them from far away and they were so confused.

"damn they're so stupid..."
Matthew said facepalming while wonyoung just took a quick pick of them looking at each other

"but they're soo cute"
she said showing Matthew the pic she took just now

"omg send it to me."
he said suddenly starting fangirling over their ship

(imma explain this to y'all in the next chapter)

|after school at Wonyoung's house|

"so what he said?"
she asked while drawing something on her sketchbook while soohe was texting...?

"he asked me to be friends"
she said after taking a sip of water

(to visualise this better: they're sitting beside each other in front of wonyoung's desk)

"are you texting him?"
wonyoung asked while peeking to her phone

"nope i'm texting my brother"

"jiwoong?"(YES.)

"yep he said he's coming back to seoul cause he finished filming that drama i was talking to you about last week"
she said while his brother was bombarding her with text after she told him she talked to a guy today.

the just turned off her phone while he was still spamming cause of how dramatic he was.

"damn what did you told him to make him spam so much?"
wonyoung said putting her sketchbook away resting her back on the chair looking at her friend

"i told him a talked to a guy and i think he just went crazy...idk..."

wonyoung giggled and took soohe's phone to reply to jiwoong.

"imma tell him you kissed him"
she playfully said while her friend started laughing

"oh that'll really make him go crazy"

after laughing cause of jiwoong calling soohe to scold her about kissing guys and telling him it was a joke wonyoung and soohe decided to go out for dinner so they started getting ready.

"imma dress you up."
wonyoung said going straight into her wardrobe trying ti find something good to give to her friend.

"okee"
she just started doing her hair, while looking at wonyoung goig through her wardrobe then pulling out a really pretty white dress with lilac flowers.

she had two of them, a long one and a short one.

"i'll put the long one, i'll give u the short one. how does that sound?"
she said throwing her the dress

"perfect, i like them we're gonna be matching"
she said smiling at wonyoung

they dressed up and finally went out.

they choose a really fancy restaurand in the center of seoul. they didn't dress up just to go to a fast food.
(they young and rich tall and handsome aigh)

they sat down at a table and started talking about whatever.

after a while wonyoung recived a message from Matthew.
she looked at soohe with a calm expression. and smile.

"so i always heard about the guy in the dream, but you never described him... how is he like?"
she said drinking her water

"mhh he's tall, has brown hair... uhm he has really pretty eyes and sharp jawline, he has a really pretty smile..."
she said while looking at her kinda bored cause their orders are taking long to arrive at their table...

"what if it's Taerae?"