ferris wheel

[i'm sorry if this chapter is cringe y'all have no idea how much i try to make it actually cute rather than cringe, BTW ENJOYY🥳]

They both sat down inside one of the capsules
(trying to figure out is it's cabins or capsules some native english speaker here to help me?)
not really close to each other, soohe actually decided to sit a bit far from him cause she knew what he was up to and she's been avoiding this for so long.

he already kinda confessed earlier but now he's probably gonna pull out a longer speech about it.

as the wheel was moving soohe's heart started racing, she felt like passing out when she noticed taerae looking at her waiting for her to meet his gaze, she kept her eyes on the outside of the capsule hopping he would say something cause she wasn't really gonna start a conversation now

"soohe..."
he said sliding closer to her, she widened her eyes realising it was actually gonna happen now that he started speaking and regretted hopping he would speak, now she wanted the whole ride to be silent.

"so... we don't really know each other for a long time..."
he started and soohe could hear her heart beat in her ears for how stressed out and panicked she was.

"but, i know it's really weird to say but... i've had these dreams, nothing weird, but you were in these dreams..."
Soohe's heart dropped.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

she turned her head so quickly to his face meeting his eyes, he was looking at her kinda confused by her sudden reaction

"go on taerae."
soohe just looked at him waiting

"uhm... and when i actually saw you in real life i felt like my heart was gonna explode, I've been liking you from my dreams for at least a year and even after getting to know you in real life i feel the same way... soohe i really like you"
Taerae said really hopping he was not gonna get rejected. not now that he opened his heart to her and told her she was his dream girl.

soohe stood there with wide eyes and red ears trying to metabolize every word he said.
she knew he was gonna confess but now that he did she was so panicked, she didn't want to say the wrong thing.

she took his hands and held them looking in his eyes

"Taerae, i've been dreaming about you too"
That information made Taerae's brain completely freeze.

"i had a crush on you from my dreams but, even tho i knew it when i first saw you i tried to gaslight myself into thinking it wasn't you, and at the end i was just scared about getting to know you cause i thought you were different from the one in my dreams, i was really scared to lose feeling for you, but after getting to know you it was actually the opposite, seeing you in real life made me realise you were even better than in my dreams."
her voice was soft and calm even tho she was screaming inside, she just confessed her love and at the same time destroyed all those lies she was telling herself.

taerae not knowing what to say he just hugged her trying to hide his teary eyes.
yes her words were so important to him that he was actually about to cry.

soohe hugged him back rubbing his back trying to confort him as she saw he was about to cry so the first act of service as his... girlfriend?...was to confort him.

"it's ok to cry"
she said and he literally blew his eyes out mumbling things like 'thank you' or 'i love you'

she ended up with her sleeve being completely soaked in his tears, she kinda teared up too but nothing compared to taerae.

"sorry for the shirt"
he said finally letting her go from that hug and wiped his eyes now that he finished crying, the ride was about to end so he had to make gis last move before getting out of the ferris wheel.

soohe was kinda trying to dry out her sleeve when he suddenly grabbed his face, kinda gently, not really but ok, and looked in her eyes kinda trying to figure out if she was consenting or not, she just smiled and he took it as a yes.

and they finally kissed properly
(we cheered 🥳)

when they broke the kiss and looked at each other soohe almost died laughing for how red his face was.

"STOP YOU RUINED THE ROMANTIC MOMENT"
he yelled at her covering his face slapping her arm.

"sorry, sorry. you're right"

she pecked his lips... again, and again.... and again- girl chill tf he's about to have an heart attack.

they kinda made out... they didn't even know what they were doing at this point just randomly kissing till the ride ended getting a side eye from the guy that sells the tickets for the ride who saw them 'making out' in a kids attraction.

[yo nvm i'm back to writing, chapters might not be constant tho, we're really near to the end btw😭 it was so fun to write this ff i hope you liked it so far. BTW HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE ZB1 CONCEPT FILM FOR THEIR DEBUT.]