Brunette

Peyton's POV

A thousand things have ran through my head ever since that meeting. Mostly, the thoughts circulated around Rowan. The fact that I'm "dating" Sabrina makes me want to be with Rowan even more.

I get the feeling that Sabrina isn't too fond of the idea either. She has Bradley. Her real boyfriend. And now they can't even be seen in public together because of this recent publicity stunt.

Speaking of the publicity stunt, when the directors announced the news of "Peybrina," the whole world flipped. Every person who walks by has a question about Sabrina and I. We usually just give generic answers. Lucaya shippers have blown up the Internet with posts about us and how much they love us together. If they only knew that we both like someone else.

Tomorrow, Sabrina and I have to go on a "date" at the beach. We have to hold hands, kiss, laugh and act like we genuinely enjoy being together. Not that I don't like Sabrina, I just would rather be doing those things with Rowan.

Just as I thought that, Rowan walked on set. She was dressed in her "Riley" outfit which,today, was a mid-thigh length floral dress with a jean jacket and combat boots. She looked gorgeous.

"Hey!" She greeted me when she saw me.

I smiled,"Hey Row Boat."

She walked up to me and I followed her to the lounge area where we sat alone. She looked down at her hands and twiddled her thumbs.

"So..." She glanced up at me," you and Sabrina, huh?"

"I guess," I shrugged,"I mean, we don't really have a choice."

She shrugged,"yeah...but Sabrina's great. I wouldn't blame you if you actually liked her."

I smiled to myself,"Yeah she is but she's not who I like. She's not exactly my type."

"Well what is your type?" She bit her lip in a cute, nervous way.

I smirked,"Brunettes."

I saw her cheeks hint at blushing,"Well who is this Brunette that you are so fond of?"

"Well-"

"Okay guys!" The director interrupted me,"Let's start the next scene."

He instructed Sabrina and I to left stage and Rowan and Corey to right stage. Today we were shooting Girl Meets Gravity.

We shot each scene about 5 times and then we were done for the day. I ran into my dressing room and threw on my regular clothes. After I was dressed, I ran to Rowan's dressing room hoping she would still be there.

I knock twice on her door and here a soft "come in."

I walk in and see her sitting on her couch, sipping on a bottle of water.

"Hey Row," I say, walking over to take a seat next to her.

She forces a smile,"Hey Pey."

Rowan's POV

Peyton came over and say next to me, leaving less than a centimeter between us.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

I seriously consider the question. Am I okay? Ever since we were told about Peyton and Sabrina "dating" I've been a little...I don't even know. And their is the fact that Sabrina told me that Peyton likes me. Do I like him?

After minutes of uncomfortable silence I answer,"I'm...I'm not sure."

"Row," he says grabbing my hand,shocking me,"remember what we were talking about earlier? The brunette that I like?"

I nod, feeling my heart beat uncontrollably in my chest.

"I was about to tell you who she is when the director interrupted us," he explains,"The girl I like is.. Well it's you."

I took a short intake of breath because of my shock. I didn't think he actually liked me. I thought that was just assumptions of Sabrina.

"Me?" I ask.

He nods, not saying a word. I can tell he is desperately waiting for me to say something.

"I think...I think i like you too." I tell him.

He frowns,"you think?"

"I'm not sure. I think I need something to tell me for sure. "I tell him.
"What abou
He leans in toward me, our faces now centimeters apart,"Let me try to tell you for sure."

With that, he puts his lips on mine. I knew in that moment that I had feelings for him. First the kiss was timid and slow. It quickly turned hungry and all-consuming. My hands were cupped on his face and his hands were lightly around my waist.

I took my lips from his and looked him in the eye,"Okay. I know for sure now."

"And?" He asks anxiously.

I nod,"I like you. Probably more than I need to."

He smiles.

"How are we gonna do this?" I ask,"I mean, you are supposed to be dating Sabrina."

I put air quotes around "dating."

"Maybe we could just keep it quiet?" He suggests.

I sigh,"I guess we have to. For now.Just between us. Nobody, not even Corey and Sabrina can know. We can't risk this getting out."

He nods in agreement and pulls me toward him.

"This is going to be tough isn't it?" I ask.

He kisses the top of my head,"yep."

//////////

So was this to mushy? Did I rush reyton? Please let me know any suggestions you have. Hope you liked it.