Sometimes revenge isnt so sweet

Rowan's POV

The director allowed us to go home early in light of recent events so I sat angrily in my dressing room, cooking up my revenge. I want them to hurt how I've hurt. I want them to cry. I want them to feel not only guilt but pain when they look at me. I'm about to put them through hell.

After rehearsal, I go to the home of the person who will be key in my revenge. I don't know if he'll help but he has to. He's been through this. I walked there to his house which was just a block or so, thus avoiding the chance of running into Peyton or Sabrina.

I changed into my cutest outfit before I left. I change into my mid thigh turquoise high-waisted shorts and a floral crop top along with turquoise sandals. I curled my hair and put my make up on and walked out the
Door and walked a few blocks down.

I took a nervous breath, nervous that the he wouldn't agree to this, and knocked on the door.

He opened the door and drowned in confusion,"Hey Rowan. What's up?"

"Hey," I let out a raspy breath,"I'm assuming you heard about Sabrina and Peyton."

Bradley's POV

"Yeah," I answer Rowan calmly,"Sabrina told me."

"Aren't you mad?" She asked.

" I was," I told her,"but I did the same thing with G Hannelius. I don't really have a right to be mad."

"Yeah you do. Did you have sex with G?" She asked.

I frowned,"No.. I didn't. I did use her as a distraction. I made out with her and other stuff but we didn't have sex."

I didn't even think about that when I forgave Sabrina. Sure, I had a distraction but I didn't fuck my distraction.

"Okay then you do have a reason to be mad." Rowan stated,"I do too. I want to get them back. I want revenge."

"What's the plan?" I asked, rage boiling up inside me at the thought of Sabrina having sex with Peyton when her and I haven't even had sex.

Rowan pushed her way past me and sat on my couch with a smirk on her face. Whatever she had cooked up isn't going to be pretty. In fact, I have a feeling Sabrina and Peyton will be going through hell.

Sabrina's POV

I walked to Bradley's house at 5 like I usually do. I brought him a burger and fries from McDonalds. I couldn't wait to see him and tell him about the terrible day I've had. I want to tell him about Rowan. About everything. He is the one person I could trust with absolutely anything.

I walked up to his door and knocked. I heard some shuffling but no one came to the door.

"Bradley!" I called,"It's Sabrina! Open up!"

Again, I heard shuffling but no answer.

Having enough, I opened the door and let myself in. I looked in front of me and didn't see anyone. Strange.

I walked throughout the house in search for Bradley. In and out of every room until I finally reached his bedroom. What I saw shocked me and broke my heart.

Rowan and Bradley. Their lips locked together. Her hands wrapped around his neck and his hands holding her waist. They were kissing as if no one was around. As if they were the only two people in the world. The way he used to kiss me.

"Bradley.."I croaked.

They broke apart and looked at me.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Rowan glared at me.

"You and Peyton were broken up. Bradley and I are still together." I yelled.

"Yeah about that...." Bradley mumbled,"We are done."

"But...you forgave me." I cried.

"I did." He stated,"But then I realized something. I didn't have sex with G. I didn't do the same thing you did. Sure, I had a distraction but I didn't have sex with her."

"So you un-forgive me?" I snap.

"Yes." He answered.

"Well," I sighed holding back tears,"Hope you two have fun fucking each other."

I turned around and sprint downstairs. I slam the door behind me. Peyton is going to be pissed. I have to tell him. His house is just 3 blocks from Bradley's so I run.

I run up and knock on the door,"Peyton! It's Sabrina!"

He quickly answered the door,"What's wrong? You sound frantic."

Out of breath I reply,"Rowan...was...making out....with... Bra...bra..Bradley."

Peyton's POV

My jaw dropped.

"Can you repeat that?" I gasp.

"Rowan and Bradley were making out." She repeated.

"for revenge." I added.

Sabrina nodded.

I'm not gonna lie. That one felt like a punch in the stomach. I know I messed up but what ever happened to 2 wrongs don't make a right?

"I can't believe this." I thought aloud,"I'm gonna go talk to her."

"I'm coming with you. I have a few choice words to say her." Sabrina told her.

We walked to Bradley's house and just as we walked toward the door, Rowan came outside.

A lot of words came to mind to say to her but anger was flowing through my veins and all I could manage to say was,"What the fuck, Rowan?"

"How is this your business?" She snapped.

I growled,"because I'm crazy about you! That's why! I messed up, Rowan. I get it. But how did this help? Two wrongs don't make a right. Haven't you ever heard that?"

"I can't believe you would do this." Sabrina yelled.

"Ya know what I couldn't believe?" Rowan yelled back,"That you two would hurt me like this. At least I didn't have sex with your boyfriend. I kissed him. That was it."

"You did it to hurt us, Rowan," Sabrina said calmly,"We didn't mean to hurt you."

"Well you did. I wanted to hurt you." She told us.

"Well Congratulations." I let out a breath of air,"You succeeded. Rowan, don't talk to me any more,okay?"

Rowan's POV

Wait that's not what I wanted. We were supposed to be even. They weren't supposed to hate me.

I guess sometimes Revenge isn't so sweet.
/////////

DONT HATE ME. the only reason I put Rowan and Bradley together was because Rowan wanted to hurt Peyton AND Sabrina. The only way to hurt them both was with Bradley. So don't hate me. Please no hate comments.

Other than that, I hope you liked that.