Please go

Peyton's POV

After the "date," I came back to set to find Rowan sitting in her dressing room extremely upset. She had her arms wrapped around her knees and she was staring into blank space.

"Row?" I approached easily.

She looked up at me,"Corey and I are fake dating now. Just like you and Sabrina."

I sat next to her,"Well, it's okay. It doesn't change anything."

"Doesn't it?" She asks bluntly,"This makes things so much harder. I have to go get coffee with Corey tomorrow afternoon. How is this going to work?"

"What are you saying?" I grab her hand, knowing what she is going to say before she says it.

"I think we should end this before we get hurt," she tells me,"If we continue this, we both are going to get hurt. Maybe it's best we end it now. Nobody gets hurt."

"But Row," I look her in the eye,"I like you."

"I like you too," she smiles," but it's just not the right time."

I sigh and lift myself from her sofa,"Okay. Well I'm gonna go. Bye, Rowan."

Rowan's POV

He hasn't called me Rowan since we first met. That hurt.

I walked outside and saw Corey and a swarm of paparazzi.

"Rowan Rowan Rowan!" The papz called,"Are the rumors true? Are you and Corey dating?"

I took a deep breath and told them the directors version of the truth,"Yes it's true."

"Let us see a kiss!" They insisted.

I didn't intend on doing it but Corey grabbed me and planted one on me.

The kiss was, simply, not very good. Of course I would rather be kissing Peyton. This kiss was just hungry but not in the good way. Corey wanted me. For real.

I pushed him away and forced a smile for the cameras. Then I quickly turned and went back inside, leaving Corey to the paparazzi. Peyton stood by the door with a jealous look on his face. I shot him a tight smile and kept walking. Trying to avoid the awkwardness, I went back to my dressing room.

I waited for the directors to call us out. I was drinking a cup of coffee when Peyton barged in.

"Okay I'm not okay with that." He snapped, referring to the kiss.

I glanced at him,"You kissed Sabrina."

"That was different." He retorted.

"Was it?" I raised my eyebrows.

He sighed,"Okay no it wasn't different,okay? But I like you Rowan. I. Like. You."

"I know." I replied,"But what do you want me to do Peyton?"

"I want you to try!" He exclaims.

I got up and walked over to him,"I'm sorry, Peyton. But we're done. Please go."

Anger and sadness appeared on his face and then he left. And I knew he wouldn't talk to me again.

//////

Okay so this was super short and I'm really sorry. I will make the next one longer. Hope you somewhat liked this chapter.