And the kiss felt...

Rowan's POV

I messed up. I really did. I know what Sabrina and Peyton did was wrong but I went too far. Maybe Bradley and I didn't have sex but we will hurt them. Peyton and Sabrina told us the truth so I have to give them props for that. That couldn't have been easy. They admitted their mistake and they didn't mean to hurt us even though they did. Bradley and I tried to hurt them. That's where we went wrong. I came upon this situation the wrong way. I handled it immaturely and I have to make this up to them.

When I walk on set Tuesday morning, Peyton and Sabrina were sitting on the lounge couch talking. I'm pretty sure I saw Sabrina crying.

Dammit Rowan, look what you did, I thought to myself.

I could just go for an old fashion apology but this calls for something bigger. My eyes scan the set for a person that will help me and my eyes land in Uriah.

"Uriah!" I call and he walks toward me.

"Hey Row," he says awkwardly.

I pretend I don't notice his obvious knowledge of what I did,"I didn't know you were in today's scene."

"Yeah," he rubbed his hand with his neck,"It's Maya and Josh's first date episode."

"Oh, exciting." I replied.

I watched as his eyes glanced over to Peyton and Sabrina.

"I'm assuming,"I Interrupt his thoughts,"you heard about what happened between Sabrina,Peyton,Bradley, and I."

He looked down nervously,"Yeah, I heard..."

"I messed up. I know." I admitted.

"You did." He agreed,"But so did they. At this point, I think you all need to apologize and move on."

"I agree." I smiled,"But I have to apologize first. I threw the last shot."

"I'm guessing you have a plan." He smirked,"And I'm guessing I have to be involved.

"I do." I confirmed his thought,"And you do."

"Okay," he sighed,"What are we doing?"

Sabrina's POV

I walk into my dressing room a little while after Rowan walks on set. I don't like seeing her right now. I mean I guess I can't blame it all on her. Bradley had his part too. As did Peyton and I. If we hadn't done what we did, Rowan never would have done that.

I sit down on my couch with a bottle of water and I see a note on my desk with my name on it.

I walked over and opened it.

Sabrina,

Meet me at the park at 7 o'clock tonight.

~Uriah

Huh. That's weird. Of course I'll meet him. I wonder why he didn't just text me. Huh.

Peyton's POV

I walk into my dressing room and see a note lying on top of my coffee maker. I grab it and read it.

It reads:

Peyton,

Meet me and the park. 7 pm.

~Uriah.

I frown in confusion. I wonder why he wants to meet me at 7. And why would he leave me a note and not just tell me on set? That's weird. I wonder what this is about.

/at 7 o'clock...in the park\

I'm sitting on a park bench when I see Sabrina walking up.

"Sabrina?" I call.

"Peyton?" She replies,"What are you doing here?"

"I got a note from Uriah to meet me here," I informed her.

She frowned,"Me too."

"Look," I motioned to see a male figure approaching us, as well as a female figure.

Uriah and..

Rowan.

"What is she doing here?" Sabrina asked angrily.

I shrugged,"I don't know."

Uriah and Rowan finally reached us.

"Uriah, what is she doing here?" I ask, not addressing her.

Rowan piped up,"I knew you wouldn't come if I asked you here."

"You're right. We wouldn't. And we're not gonna stay." Sabrina snapped.

"Wait,"Uriah stopped us as we started to walk away,"Hear her out."

"Okay so," Rowan stepped forward,"I messed up. I shouldn't have done what I did. I handled it wrong. Yeah, you guys shouldn't have done what you did but it didn't give me the right to do what I did. I'm truly sorry that I hurt you both. The truth is, the last week has been miserable without you two in my life. I hope you guys can forgive me for what I did."

Sabrina and I were both silent for a minute until she finally spoke up.

"Row," she said,"thank you for apologizing but you shouldn't feel that bad. If we hadn't done what we did, you never would have done that. We screwed up too. Honestly, I want my best friend back."

Rowan smiled and turned to me, anxiously waiting for my response.

"Oh come here," I smiled and Rowan and I hugged,"I'll forgive you if you'll forgive me."

"Done." She smiled and then hugged Sabrina.

Sabrina and Rowan are friends again. As for Rowan and I, we're friends. Maybe it will grow into something more someday. Even after what she did and what I did, I still want to be with her but for now, I'm okay with being just friends.

Rowan's POV

Uriah agreed to drive me home. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"No problem, it's just a car door." He replied.

"No," I buckled my seat belt,"for everything. You helped me get my best friends back."

"Hey," he smiled,"Anytime."

We arrived at my house and he walked me to my door,"Thanks Uriah."

"No problem row boat." He smiled.

I went to open my door and he stopped me,"Hey row."

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Look I need to tell you something." He got serious.

I urged him to go on,"Yeah?"

"I like you. I've liked you for a while." He stated, plain as day.

"Really?" I didn't know what to think. I've never though of Uriah that way.

"Yeah, I'll prove it." Then he kissed me.

And the kiss felt....

/////////

CLIFFHANGER! Haha! Hope you liked this chapter! Everyone is happy now. Don't worry about Brabrina. Something's will happen in the next chapter. I really loved this chapter.

BTW THIS HASNT BEEN EDITED SO IM SORRY.