Im not too young

Peyton's POV

I tried. I really did. And I knew what it would mean if I told the truth. But I couldn't live a lie anymore. I like Rowan and I don't want to have to date her in secret anymore.

"Rowan and I are dating." I told the paparazzi.

I expected Rowan to be mad but instead she smiled and chimed in,"And I'm not too young for Peyton."

Then we gave them what they wanted and what we wanted. We kissed. We could hear the paparazzi chatter and the cameras flashing but we didn't care.

When we departed, we went back inside and walked right into the directors office. We knew what was coming.

"Rowan, Peyton. You're fired." The told us when we walked in.

"Go ahead," Rowan told them,"Fire us. But there is no show without us. You can hire as many look-a-likes as you please but the fans will know. The rating will drop and you'll have to cancel the show all together. So here is what's going to happen, you're not going to fire us and you're going to let everyone on set date who the choose."

I didn't expect that to work and,by the look on Rowan's face, she didn't expect her speech to work either but what did we have to lose?

The directors exchanged looks and huddled together. They murmured and then turned back to face us.

"Rowan, you make a good point. We would lose lots of money if we fired you two so you're not fired. And everyone who can date who they choose. I suppose you've won this battle. You're dismissed." The main director told us.

Rowan looked up at me with a happy and shocked look on her face. I grabbed her hand and we walked out of the office. Everyone's face was turned towards us.

Sabrina ran up to us,"What happened in here? You're not fired are you?"

"Nope." I smiled,"Row boat here convinced them that firing us would only backfire. And, everyone is allowed to date who they want. That means, you and Bradley can be together!"

"You guys are the best!" Sabrina smiles and gave us a hug.

"So. Things are going to be different from now on?" Rowan smiled at me.

I kissed her,"Looks like it."

Rowan's POV
[{10 years later}]

Today is my wedding day! Peyton and I will exchange vows. Sabrina is my maid of honor and Bradley is Peyton's best man. I'm wearing a princess style wedding dress with jewels on the bust. My hair is up in a braid style do. I feel like a princess.

The wedding bells chime and I walk down the isle and see the man that I love. Peyton Meyer.

The preacher has us exchange rings and then it was time for the vows. Peyton went first.

"Rowan Blanchard," he took my hands,"I am so in love with you. You are the most beautiful girl in the entire universe. I love how much you love Beyoncé. I love that cute little giggle you have. I love when you get quirky and weird. I love how you kiss me. I love how you comfort me. I love everything about you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

I smiled a smile so bright you could see I for miles,"Peyton Meyer, you are the most incredible man I've ever met. Thank you so much for putting up with the mess that is me. I know it hasn't been easy. But I love you and that's all that matters. I love you and the rest of our lives are at our fingertips and I can't wait to embrace it with you."

And then we said our I do's. We went to a nice hotel in LA. I lost my virginity that night to my husband. The love of my life. And then we started our lives together.

//////////

THE END! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS STORY. ITS BEEN SUCH A PLEASURE TO WRITE FOR YOU ALL. I LOVE YOU.