Uriah doesnt like to wait

Rowan's POV

The next day on set, Uriah kept sending me subtle signals that he wanted me. A wink here in there. I pat on my ass. Eyeing me up and down. Finally it was time for the next scene . Today we are filming the final episode of season 2. "Lucas" is asking "Riley" to be his girl friend.

(The scene)

Lucas: Riley, come over here!

Riley walks over to Lucas, away from Farkle and Maya, in Topangas cafe.

Riley: yeah?

Lucas: I wanted to ask you something

Riley: okay.

Lucas: will you be my girlfriend?

Riley: YAYYYYYYYYY.

Riley hugs Lucas.

(Scene over)

Uriah comes up to me after the scene and whispers in my ear,"I'm driving you home."

I nod and go to my dressing room. I quickly change into my clothes because Uriah doesn't like to wait.

I was rushing to his car with Peyton stopped me.

"Good Job on the scene, Row. You want a ride home?" He asked.

I shook my head,"Sorry. Uriah is taking me home."

"Okay, maybe tomorrow then." He suggested.

"Maybe." I nodded and practically ran out the door.

"Hurry, Bitch. I don't have time to wait on your ass." Uriah called as I ran to his car.

"Sorry." I put my head down.

"It's okay, babe." Immediately changing his attitude.

Just like yesterday, we stopped halfway from my house.

"Get in the back seat." He demanded.

"Okay." I muttered, not wanting to argue.

I climbed into the back seat. The window was open about an inch and the seats were cold. Uriah soon followed me to the back seat.

He then began to seduce me. We started making out and his hands explored my body. He rubbed my legs and bit my lip. My hands were linked together behind his neck as he started to lay me down. Soon his hands found he button to my jeans. He started unbuckling to them and touch the rim of my panties.

"Stop." I muttered.

He didn't stop.

"Uriah, Stop." I said, louder this time.

"You're gonna have sex with me unless you want those photos you sent me all over the Internet by tomorrow morning." He threatened.

Suddenly the car door was pulled open angrily. Uriah was pulled out of the car and someone was pounding him with their fist.

Peyton.

He grabbed Uriah's phone and threw it to me. I took this as a notion that he had heard what Uriah said and he wanted me to delete the pictures. I quickly did so.

I got out of the car, tears streaming down my face at this point. Uriah was bloody and bruised.

"Get out of here, Uriah." Peyton demanded.

Uriah stood up and spit blood out of his mouth,"Fuck you both."

He got in his car and drove off.

I couldn't keep from crying at this point.

"Are you okay?" Peyton asked, pulling me into his warm embrace.

"No." I admitted.

"I'll take you home." He told me.

I nodded and got in the car.

"Thank you for what you did back there." I smiled at him.

"What exactly has been going on between you two?" He asked.

I told him. Everything. From the kiss to the pictures to the ass grabs at work.

"Row," he pulled the car over and turned to face me,"Why would you let him treat you that way?"

"Honestly," I sighed,"I have forgiven you and Sabrina but ever since that happened I've been feeling insecure that I can't keep someone around. I know I had broken up with you but still. I like you. Uriah, although he was a complete and utter asshole, made me feel wanted and desired."

"Rowan Blanchard," he grabbed my hand,"You are the most beautiful girl in the entire world. What I did was a mistake. Not because of anything you did. You could keep me around forever if you wanted me. You shouldn't need a guy that treats you like trash to feel wanted and beautiful. I want you and you are beautiful."

My cheeks were burning red when he finished his last sentence,"Thanks Peyton."

He drove me the rest of the way home. He didn't stop and make me make out with him. He didn't make inappropriate comments. He took me home and walked me to my door.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Rowan." He smiled.

"Peyton wait." I pulled him back.

Then I kissed him. Not because I felt that I needed to. Not because he forced me. But because I truly wanted to.

Random bystander walking down the streets POV

Is that Rowan Blanchard and Peyton Meyer? Kissing?!?! Oh my gosh!

I grab my phone quickly and snap a picture. I post it on Twitter and Instagram. I caption it,Rowan Blanchard And Peyton Meyer appear to have a connection on screen and off. Looks like Reyton is alive after all. #reyton. This is going to go viral.

Looks like Reyton is alive after-all.

////////////////

Hey guys! I loved writing this chapter. It was amazing! Hope you liked it as much as I do!