Vulnerable and Easy

Rowan's POV

The kiss was, surprisingly, good. I'm not gonna lie, I felt something. A spark I guess you could say. I parted from him and looked into his cocoa brown eyes.

"Uriah," I gasped,"I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything, Row. I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled and poked me.

I went inside and sat on my couch. Me and Uriah? I don't know. To be completely honest, I still have feelings for Peyton. But he and I need to ease back into our friendship. Maybe I should give Uriah a chance. He is really cute and sweet. I don't know. I guess I'll see how tomorrow goes.

/next morning on set\

I walked on set and joined Peyton, Sabrina, and Corey in the lounge.

"Hey guys!" I exclaim, jumping in between Sab and Pey.

"Hey Row," Peyton greeted me with a bright smile on his face.

"Hey, there's Uriah." Sabrina pointed,"Uriah! Over here!"

Uriah joined us and I kept feeling his eyes looking at me.

We all chatted for a minute when Uriah asked if he could talk to me in my dressing room.

"Uh, sure." I smiled awkwardly and walked with him to my dressing room.

As soon as I shut the door to my dressing room, I felt Uriah's lips on mine. This kiss wasn't like last night. This one was eager. His hands roamed my hips.

Finally he pulled away,"Your ass looks hot today."

Then he walked out of my dressing room.

What in the actual hell just happened? And why in the hell did I like that?

I walked out when it was time to shoot the next scene.

"Lucas", "Riley", and "Maya" are in a fight and in the midst of making up.

Oh, irony.

When the day was over, Uriah came up behind me and gave my butt a squeeze.

"I'm taking you home." He told me, In an almost demanding tone.

Usually I would just say no to a command like that, but I felt like I couldn't.

"Okay." I hesitantly agreed.

Sabrina's POV

So, Bradley asked me over to his house. I've forgiven Rowan so I suppose I have to forgive him. I show up at his house at 6:30.

"Hey Bradley." I greet him when he opens the door.

"Sabrina, come on in." He says, guilt riding heavily in his voice.

I sit down on the couch and cross my legs, patiently waiting for his apology because I knew it was coming.

"I'm sorry," he said, as if on cue,"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. A million times I'm sorry. That was a dick move and I shouldn't have done it. You're the only girl I want. You're the only girl who's lips I want to kiss. You. Only you. I'm sorry."

"I forgive you." I smiled.

"Really? You're letting me off that easy?" He asked.

I laughed,"No of course not. You're going to take me out to dinner, you're gonna be my flowers, you're gonna buy me jewelry."

"Done, done, and done." He hastily agreed.

A giggle escaped my lips,"You're forgiven."

With that I kissed him. And I've never been happier.

Uriah's POV

Rowan sat in the front seat of my car. She was wearing tight short-shorts and a crop top. She looked hot.

You know what's great about Rowan? Right now, she's vulnerable. Right where I want her. She's coming down off of a break up and friend drama. She's right were I like them. Vulnerable and easy.

I stop the car half way to her house and narrow my gaze at her.

"Why did we stop?" She asked.

I took my hand and brushed the piece of hair out of her face,"I thought maybe..."

I leaned over and kissed her. My face was cupped in her hands and my hands were grabbing her ass cheeks.

Minutes later she pulled away,"Um, maybe we should go back to my house. I have a curfew."

"You got it babe." I winked and she blushed.

I dropped her off to her house and smacked her ass as she opened the car door. She let out a soft giggle and walked into her house.

Rowan's POV

What is wrong with Me? Why do I like it when Uriah disrespects me? I always regret it when I walk away. There is just something about him. Maybe it's his charming smile. Maybe it's the way he calls me babe. Maybe it's the softness of his lips. I can feel myself going crazy for him. I shouldn't be. I can't afford to go crazy for someone who treats me like that but looks like I'm gonna be stupid.

Ding ding.

I got a text.

Uriah😍: Hey Babe😏

Me: Hey☺️

Uriah😍: You looked fucking hot today

Me: thanks. You didn't look so bad yourself😏

Uriah😍: so what are you doing?

Me: lying in bed

Uriah😍: without me? 😉 what would you do if I was there?

Me: I don't know.

Uriah😍: want to play 10 questions?

Me: Sure. You start.

Uriah😍: What color underwear are you wearing?

Me: Pink💓

Uriah😍: Want to send me pics?😝

Me: um....sure😏

Suddenly I found myself doing something I never thought I would, sending a picture of me and my bra and underwear. What am I doing?

Uriah😍: Wow, fuck babe. I want you.

What the hell am I doing? What did I just do? This isn't me. Uriah is bringing out something in me that I don't like.

//////////////////

Hey guys! Don't hate me! In case you couldn't figure it out, I made Uriah a fuckboy (excuse my language and the language in the story). Hope you liked this! I posted twice in one day! Feel lucky! ☺️😘

Love you guys.