Fake-dating

Peyton's POV

So today was the big day. Me and Sabrina's first "date." We have to be at the beach at 12:30 and act like the perfect, Disney couple.

Rowan and I hung out secretly in her dressing room all morning. We drank coffee and chatted about today's upcoming events.

"Today should be fun." She stated, but I hinted a bit of uneasiness in her voice.

I laughed,"Totally. I have to kiss a girl I don't like."

"Sabrina's great." She told me.

I nodded and looked over at her,"she is great. But again, not the girl I like."

She blushed at that comment.

"Well it's 11:30, you should probably
go. I have a meeting with the directors anyways." She told me.

I sighed,"Okay. I'll see you soon."

I hugged her tightly and ran out the door, careful to make sure that no one saw me.

--12:30--

I was at the beach at 12:30 sharp and saw Sabrina laying out. I approached her and saw the flash of a camera to my left. This made me roll my eyes. I laid next to Sabrina and grabbed her hand. She shot me a confused look before remembering why we are here.

"So I suppose we should pretend to be in love." She whispered.

I let out a long breath,"I guess."

"Well," she sighed,"let's get this over with."

She pulled me up and forced a flirtatious smile onto her face and I did the same. We ran into the ocean and splashed each other playfully. She jumped on my back and pulled me head under into the water. I pushed her under and we put on a big show. Finally, she led me out of the water and planted a kiss on my lips. I was surprised but I kissed her back for the cameras. This kiss wasn't like Kissing Rowan. It was kind of like kissing my sister. Gross and resulting in no sparks. Not that Sabrina wasn't a good kisser, just she wasn't Rowan.

Speaking of Rowan, I wonder what she's up to right now.

Rowan's POV

My meeting with the directors started at 12:30. I walked in to see Corey sitting there too. Confused, I sit down.

"Rowan," the director nodded at me,"Okay now that everyone I need to speak to is here, we can start."

"What's this about?" Corey asks.

I look at the director, waiting for an answer.

"Okay so you both know about Sabrina and Peyton 'dating,'" he stated, putting air quotes around dating,"well riarkle shippers want you two together. 52% of our audience wants you two together. So it's the same arrangement as Peyton and Sabrina. You two are going to start dating."

"You have got to be kidding me." I groaned.

Corey looked a little offended but still agreed,"This is getting ridiculous. We should be able to date whoever we want."

I nod in agreement,"Is this also to say that we will be fired if we don't do this?"

The director looked down at his feet,"yes."

I got up and left the room. I've heard enough.

Corey's POV

Rowan got up and left the room, leaving the director and I in total silence.

"You can go Corey." The director told me.

I didn't waste a second, I got out of there.

When I walked out, I saw Rowan sitting down in the lounge area looking totally infuriated.

"Hey Row," I approached carefully.

She looked up at me,"Hey Corey, I wasn't trying to offend you in there. It's just, I'm getting tired of all the fake dating around here."

I wasn't too upset about it. I have had a crush on Rowan since the start. I always thought maybe she had something for me but now I'm
Not so sure. In fact, I think her outburst had a little less to do with us fake dating but more to do with Sabrina and Peyton.

"Is this about Sabrina and Peyton?" I asked bluntly.

She looked up at me with shock written all over her face,"um..uh..-"

"You don't have to lie, Row," I told her,"Everyone on set can tell you two like each other."

She didn't bother defending herself. Instead she sighed and told me the truth.

"Yes we like each other." She told me,"And I don't want him with Sabrina. Even if it's just fake. And, no offense, but I want to be with Peyton."

That stung a little but I shoved it off,"I know. It's a mess."

She agreed. I grabbed her hand, In a comforting friend kind of way, and gave her a hug. Again, in a friendly kind of way. This isn't fair to them.

/////

So this kinda sucks. Just kind of a filler chapter. I didn't have anything to do today so I just wrote this. Sorry if it sucks booty.