Fury and forgiveness

Rowan's POV

When I heard those words come out of Peyton's mouth, I freeze. I couldn't have heard him right. There's no way...he slept with Sabrina. As in, had sex with Sabrina. No. No way. He wouldn't do that to me. She wouldn't do that to me. No way. I must have heard him wrong.

"Can...can you repeat that?" I stuttered.

"I had sex with Sabrina." His voice was shaking.

I shut my mouth and tried to fight the tears that were trying to escape the corner of my eyes.

"Wh...how...why.." Was all I could manage to get out.

"Row, let me explain." He stated.

That's when I felt anger boil up inside me,"Explain what? How you slept with my best friend the day I broke up with you? Explain why in the hell you would do that? Seriously Peyton, what the fuck?"

I think I surprised him with my language, In fact I surprised myself.

"Row,let me explain. Please." He pleaded.

"Fine." I spat,"I can't wait to here it."

"I was upset because you broke up with me and Sabrina was upset because Bradley broke up with her. It was heat of the moment. It meant nothing. Absolutely nothing. You can ask Sabrina. You're the only girl I like." He explained.

"Oh really?" I smiled sarcastically,"is that what it was? What are you expecting me to do, Peyton? Forgive you? Huh?"

"I...I was kinda hoping." He looked down,"Like I said, you can ask Sabrina. It meant nothing."

"No, I don't think I will ask Sabrina." I scowled,"In fact, I don't think I will be speaking to either of you unless it's scripted. Now get the hell away from me, asshole."

With that, I turned around, went in my house, and slammed the door in his face.

Bradley's POV

I looked at Sabrina and watched as the words came out of her mouth. She slept with Peyton Meyer. The guy that was the reason I broke up with her before. My heart felt engulfed with fire. Fury beamed out of me. I could tell she sensed my anger.

"You slept with him?"I growled.

She gulped and nodded.

"What the hell Sabrina!? How could
You!?" I screamed, causing neighbors to stare.

"I'm sorry," she cried,"I was hurt that you broke up with me. He was hurt because Rowan broke up with him. Like G, he was my momentary distraction! I don't care about him! I only care about you!"

"I can't believe you Sabrina." I turned to go back inside, but she stopped me.

"Bradley," she whispered,"I'm sorry."

I didn't want to admit it but that broke my heart,"Sabrina...."

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." She pleaded.

I turned around and looked at her and realized I had no right to be mad because I did the same thing with G.

I brought her into a hug,"I forgive you,
If you'll forgive me."

"For what?" She sniffed.

I breathed in her scent,"For doing the same thing with G."

She tensed up but seconds later eased,"I forgive you..."

"Good." I sighed.

"Now go get that Bitch out of your house." She told me.

I laughed,"Okay."

//////////

Since I left you with a cliffhanger in the last chapter, i decided to give you another short chapter. Hope you liked it.