season two premiere

Jackson walked into the office, Dustin and Cole hot on his tail

Jackson walked into the office, Dustin and Cole hot on his tail. He was surprised to see that Dustin even offered to come, he usually avoided going to see his family, especially when money was involved. But the brunet insisted, saying he'd feel better knowing his family wasn't going to try and pull one over on Jackson. And Cole, well Cole was along for the ride. With his cousin living on Yellowstone now, he did his best to stick to groups to avoid the low lifes Jimmy used to hang out with.

The trio walked into the room, doing their best to avoid the gazes of the dead trophies scattered across the walls. Jackson kept his focus on the man sitting in the chair, knowing he was the one who was truly in charge.

"What do you want Taylor?" the man in the chair asked, looking across the three men before steadying his glare on Jackson.

"Just dropping off my father's last payment."

Jackson held back his smirk as he dropped the check on the desk, a small flicker of pride racing through him because he was finally able to pay off his father's debts. Sure it was because of Spencer Dutton, and he would be forever indebted to the girl, but it flickered nonetheless.

"This check isn't from Greenview."

"I'm glad you can read," Cole joked, earning a glare from Dustin and Jackson.

"Didn't say it had to be, just that you needed the money."

The man tipped his hat back, looking Jackson over once more, before turning his eyes to Dustin. "You think this is an acceptable way to run a business son?"

Dustin's face held no emotion as he looked at the man who had been like a father to him. "I think money's money. The debt of Greenview is paid, I think you should take that as a win."

Jackson nodded in thanks to his friend, realizing he was happy to have Dustin there. "If that's all settled, it was a pleasure doing business with you gentlemen."

None of the men said anything else, only waving the three from their office. As the door shut, they looked at one another.

"She's going to be a problem."