15 | See You Soon

I texted Eliza straight after Eleanor suggested I ask her to come with us on our surprise trip to Mexico City

I texted Eliza straight after Eleanor suggested I ask her to come with us on our surprise trip to Mexico City. When I told her that I needed to talk to her privately away from Niall's ears, she sneakily told him that she was going for a shower and proceeded to FaceTime me while she locked herself in the bathroom. I barely even finished my explanation of the whole plan when Eliza interrupted me with her answer.

"I'll come, but so it's all clear, I'm doing this for Niall. I know it sounds completely crazy since we just met, but there's something between us, Liv, we both know it. And if this trip will give us more time to spend together, then I'm going to jump at the chance."

"Hun, that doesn't sound crazy at all," Eleanor assured her since she joined me during the phone call to introduce herself to Eliza. "That's how Louis and I felt by the end of the night we met."

The phone call ended in a fast friendship between my two closest girlfriends, and Eliza promised she would tell us everything when the three of us are together. It was hard for Eleanor and I to act inconspicuous for the remainder of the night after that,  to not make Harry and Louis suspicious of something being kept from them.

We spent the remainder of the night as a group sprawled across Harry's lounge room. After sitting through two movies together but talking through eighty per cent of both, Louis and Eleanor decided it was time to call it a night.

"It was so good to see you guys. We need to do this as often as all of our schedules allow," Eleanor smiles as she and Harry share a hug.

"Definitely," Harry replies. "It was good to see you too, El."

"Bye, Louis. I'll see you, well, when I see you," I giggle as I pull him into a hug.

"When will you be joining us on tour next, Liv?" he inquires as he sways us on the spot.

I try not to smile, knowing that I'll actually be seeing him in a few days for their first show of the U.S leg of the tour. 

"I'm not entirely sure about the first half. But I'm locked in for Vegas and L.A."

Louis laughs as he breaks our hug and Harry scoffs while rolling his eyes in good nature. Eleanor high fives me and nods in agreement, saying she's also attending those shows. The boys are playing shows in Las Vegas and Los Angeles at the end of the American leg of the tour, and I have no clue as to what shows I'll be going to in the first half yet. Usually, Harry and I plan it out for when he wants me to be there or if it's a place I really want to go to. But due to us being so busy this last week, we haven't had the chance to discuss it.