46 | Release Day

Golden sun rays peek through the gap between the curtains and splay themselves beautifully on Harry's sun kissed skin, adding a lively glow to his soft and sleepy features

Golden sun rays peek through the gap between the curtains and splay themselves beautifully on Harry's sun kissed skin, adding a lively glow to his soft and sleepy features. Our bodies are intertwined beneath the crisp white sheets and his broad chest is pressed against mine, skin to skin, almost as if to allow our heartbeats to beat together rhythmically. He's got that tiny lopsided grin on his face that is so innocent, yet hints just the right amount of mischief.

I reach up to trail my index finger along his face, delicately ghosting my fingertip over his cheekbones and jawline, then along the little curves that form on each side of his lips as his smile grows. My other hand tangles between his chocolate brown curls, the silky soft strands slipping through my fingers.

Last night for the very first time, Harry and I made love. Even though we are both far from inexperienced when it comes to intimacy, it felt like the first time all over again. It was slow, tender touches, taking our time to show each other how much love we have for the other, yet, so passionate and intense all at the same time. I have never felt so connected to another person in my life in every possible way.

The connection that Harry and I have built over the last decade is insane. It started as a slow burn of sorts over the years as our friendship grew deeper, and it seemed like the only natural progression was to fall in love, though it was terrifying for us both to admit and accept at the time. After our first kiss on the day of the premiere, we nose dived straight into a very deep romantic, want-to-be-around-you-all-the-time and my-heart-could-burst-from-how-much-I-love-you kind of love. It feels as though we were destined to find our way to each other, and love each other.

"How did I get so lucky?"

The words pour out before I can even comprehend them, still attempting to process my overwhelming love for the man who's arms I am in.

He pulls me even tighter against the warmth of his chest before he speaks in a slow and raspy voice that makes me melt in his embrace.

"You're mistaken, baby," he says quietly with a smile. "I should be asking you that."

I shake my head, smiling a little at his genuine charm.

"It's true, Liv." His happy grin quickly turns into a serious, but sweet half smile. He leans his face closer to mine so that our noses brush and our lips are centimeters apart. I am lost in the green of his eyes as he whispers, "I'm so lucky."