25 | This Isn't Us

Last night the boys played the first of their two shows in Hershey

Last night the boys played the first of their two shows in Hershey. Seeing how many people attend each show is still mind-blowing, and being in an open arena is incredible. The audience was remarkably loud the whole show, and especially so when one of the funniest moments I've ever witnessed involving the boys happened onstage last night.

A large bug flew towards them when they were sitting on the stairs, and Liam quite literally screamed like a girl when he saw it. His high pitched scream set off Niall, Louis and Zayn's fear, and Harry took it upon himself to kick the bug away like a football when it landed near Liam and Niall. All five of them doubled over in laughter as Harry sat back down, and it was a moment that everyone was still laughing about well after the show ended.

Harry's alarm went off at eleven this morning, and he was out of bed reasonably quickly. I thought nothing of it and was starting to drift back into a peaceful slumber until he ripped the duvet off of me. I grumbled at his energy while he hurried me up in getting out of bed and dressed for our training session with Mark.

Even though I hadn't decided if I was going to be joining Harry or not, the decision was made for me when he woke me. But I didn't protest. Harry is always getting me to try new things which is a good thing for me. I also convinced myself that the training session would clear my head with everything that is going on inside it.

Speaking to Eleanor yesterday about what happened in Birmingham has given me a little clarity on how to go about telling Harry that I crossed paths with Jed. She advised me to tell Harry about what happened because there will never be the right time to bring it up. She suggested to bring it up at a completely random moment. I completely agree with her, but I think my fear of Harry's reaction to the story is what's stopping me. I have a gut feeling that it's going to take a turn when I tell him, and I would like to prolong that from happening for just a little bit longer.

Harry and I walked out onto the arena floor together after dropping our bags in his dressing room. He laughed at the deadly expression on my face as we walked through the halls. I was far from pleased about what I was walking in to. Mark was waiting for us as we approached the stage, grinning smugly with his arms crossed to show off his biceps while sunglasses covered his eyes. Despite knowing how much of a gentle person he truly is, he looked quite tough at this moment, and I'd be a liar to say I wasn't the slightest bit nervous about what was to come.