19 | Camping Trip

"Now, who's going in which car?"

Both of the hired cars were loaded with all of our camping trip supplies, and then came the tricky part. The group of us froze at Harry's question, and six pairs of eyes darted back and forth between each other's. Louis and Harry were the designated drivers today, so of course, Eleanor shuffled herself closer to Louis, while I remained standing next to Harry. This was where it got interesting. Do Niall and Eliza split up or stay together, and if they stayed together, which car do they go in?

"I've put a lot of thought into this decision," Eliza finally spoke up. She held her hands in prayer position under her chin, which made Harry and I roll our eyes in good nature while the others laughed at her dramatics. "I think I'm going to go with Louis and Eleanor."

Harry feigned a broken heart as he held a hand to his chest. "Pierceston, I'm crushed."

"Sorry, Styles," she held her hands up in defence, before squeezing his shoulder in passing to stand with Louis and Eleanor. "I want to get to know them more. Still love you though."

"Fine," Harry huffed playfully before smiling and turning to Niall.

Niall looked between all of us while mulling over his decision. "I'll make it even and go with you," he decided as he looked at Harry and I, before saying sorry to the others.

"That's fine, Mister Horan, but the last ones there are rotten eggs," Eliza said seriously before making a beeline for the car, earning laughs.

"Guess we'll see you there, then," Harry said as he laughed, and he and Louis fist-bumped before we parted ways and got in our respective cars.

The duration of our two-hour drive to the camping ground consisted of Niall asking Harry and me questions relating to one topic; Eliza. Harry and I told Niall many childhood stories that involved her. We were more than happy to talk about our closest childhood friend and answer any questions Niall had for us.

He asked us some questions regarding things and activities that Eliza likes for future reference, which I found cute. He also asked for our opinion on how to approach some topics with her. Such as her parents' divorce since she hasn't gone into great detail about it with him yet, which shows his genuine care and concern towards her.