41 | Kiss Me and Go

After celebrating a fantastic first show in Australia as well as the birth of mine and Harry's relationship - Niall's words, not mine - we are finally getting ready to turn in for the night

After celebrating a fantastic first show in Australia as well as the birth of mine and Harry's relationship - Niall's words, not mine - we are finally getting ready to turn in for the night. This has certainly been one of the longest and most eventful days I can recall for quite some time, but it was also one of the best.

My cheeks are ridiculously sore because I haven't stopped smiling for hours, and I'll most likely be smiling even in my sleep. I cannot help but feel completely blissed out as I enter our room, no matter how exhausted I feel. As I collapse onto the sofa and drop my bag by my feet with a thud, Harry closes the door behind him.

"I think that went well," he jokingly comments as he drops his holdall to the side. While waiting for my reply he leans on the table on his left to kick off his boots.

"Today was, that was," I pause to happily sigh as he crosses the room to put his boots in the bedroom. "We have a lot more friends to tell, but for the ones we reached today, it was perfect."

He returns my smile as he stands up straight in the doorway, and he is halfway to the sofa to join me when someone knocks on the door of our room. He briefly closes his eyes, clearly a little frustrated by the disturbance before he opens his eyes with a small smile my way, and changes his route to head towards the front door.

"Who is it?" Harry politely calls through the door with a hand on the doorknob, ready to open.

"It's the leprechaun," Niall says in a flat tone as a joke from the other side of the black wood, making us both laugh under our breaths so he doesn't hear. "Are, uh, are you two decent?"

We scrunch our noses up at each other at Niall's question, and Harry even rolls his eyes as he swings the door open to come face to face with a slightly startled Niall.

"Really, mate?" Harry raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms over his chest as he stands to the side, allowing Niall the view inside our room. I take this as my cue to wave to him from my spot on the sofa. "We only just got back."

"Harry, we're trying to get his mind out of the gutter not keep it there," I immediately follow with as I point towards Niall.