17 | Kodak Moment

The concert tonight in Mexico has, without a doubt, been one of the best shows I have had the pleasure of attending so far

The concert tonight in Mexico has, without a doubt, been one of the best shows I have had the pleasure of attending so far. The arena is completely packed and the atmosphere is magical. It's a show I don't think I'll be able to forget for not only the atmosphere but for being able to surprise Harry by being here. Throughout the show, I don't think he convinced himself I'm actually here which has made this even more worthwhile. He has kept looking over to check that I am still standing in my spot, smiling and shaking his head when he sees I'm still here and not a figment of his imagination.

It's also exciting to have Eliza here with us, and it's evident that her presence has been uplifting for Niall. He has had newfound energy about him tonight, while Eliza has gotten to see him at his best. Even Louis has been extra mischievous onstage tonight, joking around with the boys and the band. Liam and Zayn were also surprised but more than happy to see us, waving excitedly when they spotted us.

The boys are giving their individual speeches and thank you's to their fans in the audience before announcing that they will be singing their final song, What Makes You Beautiful. Another wave of excitement washes over me when I realize that there's just a few more minutes before the boys get offstage, and I can finally give Harry that hug. It seems as though the fans have not sung as loud all night than they are now and it's such a privilege to be amongst it.

The boys are also so energetic, rarely sticking to one area of the stage. They run up and down the catwalk, and from one side of the stage to the other, waving to as many fans as possible before the song ends. Eliza, Eleanor and I sing and jump around together during the song. Even though Eleanor and I have seen the boys perform this song countless times, I love that we can still have as much fun singing and dancing to it like the first time we heard it.

Before we know it, the boys are all back in the middle of the stage and Harry belts out the last line. Harry lowers his microphone and the five bow together, before pulling each other into a tight group hug. A few pats on each other's backs later, and they're doing their last rounds of running around the stage waving to everyone. Harry saves our side of the stage for last. When he eventually locks eyes with me, we smile at each other, knowing we're both thinking the same thing. He turns on his heel and shouts one last goodbye to the crowd in his microphone before he runs offstage through the middle doorway.